• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Imalent new models LD70 and MS03 will be formally released on May 20th!

imalent

Enlightened
[h=4]Imalent new models LD70 and MS03 will be formally released on May 20th![/h][h=1]Exciting news![/h]
www.imalentstore.com

X01A(3).jpg

[h=3]Exciting news! new product[/h]IMALENT MS03 10% discount
IMALENT LD70 20% discount
OVER $1000 MS03 FOR FREE.
OVER $500 LD70 FOR FREE.
Activity time: May 20-23

www.imalentstore.com

X02a.jpg
Take our sexy and beautiful flashlight to enjoy your outdoor trip, fire your life! Remember to visit our official store on May 20th to get surprise!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am very excited about the MS03. I am too excited to sleep, because I eagerly anticipate the two MS03 lights that I ordered landing in my hands. Those are very tempting promotions, too.

I have three other single cell 21700 lights, but the MS03, at 13,000 lumens, is rated higher than one at 9,500 lumens (marketed towards LE, so no side switch), and another one at 9,900 lumens (not available for the past four months), and a third one at 4,400 lumens (marketed to the highest mode must have normal runtime crowd). Therefore, I think this is the most powerful single cell 21700 light. It probably will be that way for a while, too. I also like the mode spacing of the MS03, 8,000 and 3,000 lumens are next lower modes after max turbo 13,000 lumens, which is what I like, the next lower mode below max turbo is not too low. Another flashlight, at 9,500 lumens max turbo, has next lower mode at 1,900 lumens, which in my nsh opinion, is too low for second highest compared to max. All of this about the Imalent MS03 is very exciting to me.

When I get mine, I will post my initial impressions, and a photo that will compares its size with two other high power single cell 21700 lights. A single 21700 cell and a set of car and house keys will be in my photo, too, so as to provide graphic info on how compact this red hot little screamer is.

I will not forget to mention that the MS03 has another three lower modes, to fulfill the needs for a single cell 21700 light that has normal modes for normal runtime. Yes, that too is included. Yay!

---------------
Some lights are too exciting for each new post to go in the already pre-existing topic thread.

Latest posts