• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop FW21vn Pro - 21700 Compact Powerhouse R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Purchase Here: https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/lumintop-fw21vn-pro-21700-compact-powerhouse-r

72HXxUV.jpg

0B5YWIF.jpg

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am going to order three of these with factory emitters from your Skylumen website right now.

Edit: Three (3) Lumintop FW21Vn Pro, 3 x XHP50.2 with V54 shipping insurance and Extended warranty, engraved, specs card: :paypal:

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
102 x 40mm and over 9000K lumens! That's just awesome! I would have guessed that Rich would have been first. It's exactly his style of light. I'll be eager to hear how it matches up the NSX1's and TM9K's. Congrats you guys!

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
I would of picked up one of these if it a was single emitter smooth reflector!

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
It will come ;-)

What, that's awesome!!! If this is possible I don't think that there is anything this size "21700" with a single emitter single reflector beside the zerbra light sc700d correct? I had a sc700d and i sold it because it didn't have enought throw for me. A SBT90.2 with a single reflector would be awesome in the FW21 Pro!!!

Patriot

Flashaholic
I would of picked up one of these if it a was single emitter smooth reflector!

It will come ;-)

Based on my experiences with the T27vn90, the 21700 and more specifically, the Samsung 40T cell, seem very well suited for the SBT90. I'm really impressed with the amount of intermittent light this combination provides, without a lot of voltage sag.

I'm excited to see what kind of throw numbers we're talking about!

Patriot

Flashaholic
The SkyLumen site shows the pricing for the SBT90 version to be $220! Expensive but I'm guessing he's using a special reflector and custom, copper heat sink in order make it work in place of the triple design. I'm really interested in this one, if you couldn't tell!

:popcorn:

ike1985

Enlightened
Has vinh made one of these with a single sbt90 g2, single reflector? Im in the market for a 38-40mm sbt90g2 from vinh and am considering this, olight warrior x pro and acebeam L16vn.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Has vinh made one of these with a single sbt90 g2, single reflector? Im in the market for a 38-40mm sbt90g2 from vinh and am considering this, olight warrior x pro and acebeam L16vn.

If he has, he hasn't revealed it yet. Pricing for it is already on the SkyLumen website though.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SkyLumen site shows the pricing for the SBT90 version to be $220! Expensive but I'm guessing he's using a special reflector and custom, copper heat sink in order make it work in place of the triple design. I'm really interested in this one, if you couldn't tell!
I think you should buy one and let me play with it haha. :twothumbs :naughty:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I think you should buy one and let me play with it haha. :twothumbs :naughty:

Haha!! Yes, what a deal, huh! ...and by the way, I'd be happy to send any light to you, to check out. :)

Well, I'm guessing Vinh will be posting pictures and specification fairly soon, if he already has pricing set!

Edit: I'm just going to take an optimistic guess for fun...

DeLens with 30T or 40T.... 4400L and 155Kcd

Last edited: