ACEBEAM E10

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm just hearing about this little guy and looks dam impressive. Anyone have one they can comment on? For 60 bucks or so I'm thinking of picking one up just to try it out.

cp2315

Enlightened
Very nice. Exactly what I have been wanting for long time. Very tight and strong beam. UI is fine with direct access to moon light, turbo, and one saved mode. Smooth and weak spill.
basically the very light if you are looking for a thrower with no spill.
only gripe is the button is small and hard to find in darkness

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a review here on CPF from zeroair if you do a quick search. The light was provided by Acebeam for the review but there is a lot of information and pictures. I ordered a green E10 and I am still waiting on it. I do have the Fitorch P25 and I like the size afforded using the 26350 battery.The P25 is a fun light but it is more output oriented as opposed to throw so I am looking forward to getting the E10. Bought both lights basically as "toys" for myself although the quality for price seems very good on the Fitorch.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
The E10 arrived last month and I am liking it so far. The three levels seem sensible enough though I suspect this light will mostly see use at the highest level for me.No complaints about the quality for the price but too soon to give any feedback on reliability. Probably the biggest fault is the lack of a 26650 body option like the Fitorch offers in case you want a little more run time. The small size and relatively light weight makes it appealing though,you could carry this in a coat/jacket pocket easily.It is too big for a pants pocket but should work in a belt sheath if you want big light performance in a small package.

Since the green is a little more limited in use I would like to get the white one as well. I am a little surprised the E10 is not more popular but the 26350 may be a turn off for people already invested in 18650s. Not exactly a widely available battery right now either and I think most people will want extras on hand. I bought some of the Fitorch branded 26350s and they work fine in the E10.

jrgold

Enlightened
I'm just hearing about this little guy and looks dam impressive. Anyone have one they can comment on? For 60 bucks or so I'm thinking of picking one up just to try it out.

i have a red, white, and green in e10. They are such fun lights. Watched star wars on the outdoor movie set up last night and my son and i broke out the red and green, they were a hit. Illumn has them for $50, try "JULY4" and you may get an additional 20% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk