• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Mint Okluma Ti DC1

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I swore I'd never sell this. You all haven't asked for an explanation but I'm inclined to give one. First of all, I will still have 2 Okluma lights and plan to pick up an Aluminum DC0 when they are available. Jeff Sapp has among the best, if not the best, customer service out there.

I bought this 2 years ago - the receipt is shown. Jeff upgraded the emitter to a Nichia 219b at 4000k for $20 hence the slightly higher price. I sent it back to him for an upgrade to the h17fx driver shortly after receiving it.

And it has lived in my safe - never carried - only taken out and admired. Time to see if someone would like to take it and actually use it. That's the explanation - I have violated my own "no shelf queen" rule for 2 years and it's time to either use it or sell it. I have another DC1 with a similar config except it has a SW35 R9080 in it and I prefer it.

I have $579 in this light.

SOLD - Offering it for $480 shipped in the 50 US. International is possible for additional actual shipping and handling - PM me for estimates.

This is also listed elsewhere. First I'll take it based on time stamp wins. Item will be shipped priority mail with standard insurance - if you want to insure it for the full value it will be at your expense.

U

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: SPF - Mint Okluma Ti DC1

Hey run, one of your photos appears to display some identifiable personal info ... might want to redact or remove, FYI