Acebeam        

Thread: SOLD - Mint Okluma Ti DC1

Default SOLD - Mint Okluma Ti DC1

I swore I'd never sell this. You all haven't asked for an explanation but I'm inclined to give one. First of all, I will still have 2 Okluma lights and plan to pick up an Aluminum DC0 when they are available. Jeff Sapp has among the best, if not the best, customer service out there.

I bought this 2 years ago - the receipt is shown. Jeff upgraded the emitter to a Nichia 219b at 4000k for $20 hence the slightly higher price. I sent it back to him for an upgrade to the h17fx driver shortly after receiving it.

And it has lived in my safe - never carried - only taken out and admired. Time to see if someone would like to take it and actually use it. That's the explanation - I have violated my own "no shelf queen" rule for 2 years and it's time to either use it or sell it. I have another DC1 with a similar config except it has a SW35 R9080 in it and I prefer it.

I have $579 in this light.

SOLD - Offering it for $480 shipped in the 50 US. International is possible for additional actual shipping and handling - PM me for estimates.

This is also listed elsewhere. First I'll take it based on time stamp wins. Item will be shipped priority mail with standard insurance - if you want to insure it for the full value it will be at your expense.

U

Last edited by run4jc; 05-21-2020 at 06:48 PM.

Default Re: SPF - Mint Okluma Ti DC1

Hey run, one of your photos appears to display some identifiable personal info ... might want to redact or remove, FYI
    ... is the archimedes peak

Will do - thanks. This item is sold!

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Hey run, one of your photos appears to display some identifiable personal info ... might want to redact or remove, FYI

Quote Originally Posted by run4jc View Post
    Will do - thanks. This item is sold!
    Congrats, and cheers !
    ... is the archimedes peak