Inova X5T-HA & SF E2e

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

x5t_e2e_resized.jpg

x5t_e2e_2_resized.jpg

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
super cool, like the HA finish very very much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

prefer HA than the original Black/Titanium color X5T. a pretty good floodlight, long runtime etc.

size is similar to surefire e2e, light is bright enough for walking, general use. I'm carrying both e2e and x5t-ha in my pocket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

if Pelican M6-LED has HA-III, i might consider getting it too. if it's not too expensive. damn, my wish list is getting longer and longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Longbow mirca, Pelican M6-LED etc etc..

overall, i would recommend anybody who requires a flood light to buy this.

My ratings ? 5 out of 5 BUYs!

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would prefer to have a 2x123 luxeon, with some buck convertor, running it at perhaps 150ma, over the X5T. Should last a helluva long time too.

Another prob is there's no clip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif I don't want my light dangling around inside my pocket, I like it snug against me, in my pocket. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
i don't have any lexeon lights yet, looking at PM6 LED and Longbow mirca. But i need to control myself... already spending too much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

clip or no clip does not matter to me, sometimes i keep my x5t in my backpack, but my e2e will always be in my pocket ;p

GarminGPSMap

Newly Enlightened
The X5t-HA is very cool. The only thing I don't like is that it is a bit dimmer than the X5t-Titanium because of the HA inside the LED holes. I think it's due to the loss of reflectivity off the sides. It's a quite noticible difference with both side by side.

A UV model in BLack or HA would be AWSOME. Overall, I like it.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
GarminGPSMap said:
The X5t-HA is very cool. The only thing I don't like is that it is a bit dimmer than the X5t-Titanium because of the HA inside the LED holes. I think it's due to the loss of reflectivity off the sides. It's a quite noticible difference with both side by side.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't notice any difference between my X5T & X5T-HA at all. I wonder what the beam angle on the LED's is because if it were narrow enough, than the head of the light wouldn't have any factor on the beam at all. Anyway, I definately love my X5T-HA. It's a great light for around the house. I use it more than my X5T just because I trust the finish more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I for one prefer the original black version of the X5t. I like the silver on black look. Cool.

Andy Ho