FourSevens        

Thread: Closed: Bunch of lights

Default Closed: Bunch of lights

picked up a couple unexpected customs over the weekend, so doing a flash sale of some of my others....

Flash sale. trying to stay with USA shipping right now as international seems hung up due to the virus. lights below, Left to Right ....

SOLD - Solarforce 18650 Host w/ Oveready DIP P60 dropin with optic. $SOLD - 50
    Withdrawn - McGizmo PR-T head, Leef 18650 Body, Solarforce tail with ring.Nichia 219b engine on copper pill with SK68 Driver. Withdrawn
    Withdrawn - TnC E27 Copper head w/MTN 15DDm, XP-L HI V2 5D, Surefire[/B][/COLOR] early no clip body and twisty tail. Withdrawn
    Withdrawn - TnC E series full copper 16340[/B][/COLOR]. pre-cursor to the PR-AR lights. XM-L2 Withdrawn
    SOLD - McGizmo Sundrop, RPM CR2 body and tail. $SOLD - 200
    Withdrawn - Mac Tri-EDC[/COLOR][/B], Titanium, Pattern Blasted. uses 18350. Warmish stock engine. Withdrawn
    SOLD - Peak Kilimanjaro (rare 7 LED version). uses AA or 14500. Snow White. SOLD - $50
    SOLD - Muyshond Mako HO AAA Ti. SOLD - $110
    SOLD McGizmo Sapphire AAA Ti. plenty used/marked up. I just put in a new Yuji engine from Don. SOLD - $90
    Withdrawn - Sigma Bare Sirius head[/COLOR][/B]. will include o-ring and glass. came off a 18650 Sirius (triple). Withdrawn
    Withdrawn - Mac XP-G2 triple engine[/COLOR][/B] on aluminum pill. Not Pictured. (Will fit Sigma head) Withdrawn

Last edited by mcbrat; 05-29-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Default Re: FS: McGizmo/Leef/Solarforce lego

added some other lights

I’ll take the peak
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    I’ll take the peak
    Man, beat me to it. Saw who was the author of the quote and immediately hunted for the Peaks. Backup if Thermal guy doesn't take it, let me know if you want to sell any of your other rare Peaks McBrat!

Hi Mickey,
    I will take the Mako HO AAA flashlight

Default Re: FS: Bunch of lights

Pm inbound regarding McG. Sapphire.

Sapphire arrived safe and sound and is a work of art! Thanks for the rechargeable battery and a smooth transaction on a beautiful light!

Peak got here today. She a beauty. Boy have we come a long way in output Since then 😁😁😁
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Peak got here today. She a beauty. Boy have we come a long way in output Since then 😁😁😁
    yeah.

any of the newer El Capitan heads will work in that body too.