• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold: McGizmo, ReyLight, Prometheus, Deadwood Customs

Vernon

Enlightened
Thinning out my collection of watches, lights, knives, and guns to purchase a new grail watch. Check out a few lights up for sale:

McGizmo Mahi: SOLD ($450)
ReyLight Lan: (withdrawn)
Prometheus Delta: SOLD ($280)
Deadwood Customs Huckleberry: SOLD ($250)

First to post "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment wins these awesome tools. I ship USPS Priority (CONTUS) and accept PayPal or Venmo only. If you'd like to add shipping insurance, feel free to ask and we'll work out those details. No trades on these.

If interested in some of my knives for sale: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fs-hinderer-spyderco-and-benchmade.1730581/

McGizmo Mahi
I bought this last summer directly from Don. It has a XP-L (4250k CCT, 80 CRI), 1x123 Trig-Pack, and the HIVE customizable driver. It's in awesome shape...no blemishes to my eye but know that it's been lightly used. Best beam pattern I've ever seen - perfect balance of throw and spill.

Mahi 1.jpg Mahi 2.jpg

ReyLight Lan
I bought this brand new from ReyLight.net last year. It's also been very lightly used. It has the 4000k Nichia 219C high CRI and can run on a AA or rechargeable 14500.

Lan 1.jpg

Prometheus Delta
I bought this new directly from Jason last year...I've had a ton of his lights over the years and the Delta is just tops. This light has seen pocket carry maybe once a week. This is the spun electroless nickel with the Nichia 319A 5000k and blue anodized clip.

Delta 2.jpg

Deadwood Customs Huckleberry
I literally just got this in the mail a few weeks ago. I love it, but it unfortunately has to go too. The pattern on this thing is just awesome! It's aluminum with custom cerakote (black Multicam with Topo) and a single Nichia 219C emitter.

Huckle 1.jpg

Don't hesitate to ping me with any questions...and thanks for looking!
-Josh

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Let's Do This: McGizmo, ReyLight, Prometheus, Deadwood Customs

I'll take the mcgizmo. Pm your PayPal address