What other 16340 battery devices do people have/use?

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
Hey there, I am unsure if this is the correct forum so please feel free to correct me/move to appropriate

I have quite a number of 16340 battery torches that I use for camping and hiking... I also have a Steripen Adventurer Opti, which also uses 16340 batteries, and is used for water purification/sterilisation

Does anyone have any other devices that use this battery type?... I was specifically looking for a lighter (ideally an arc lighter if I could find one (I can't atm)) but any kind of other devices I would be interested to hear about that people use while camping/hiking that use these batteries please would be great.

Thanks,
JB

Last edited:

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure some gps systems and such use cr123, though they are becoming a bit outdated with modern smart phones. Maybe NVGs? Tasers? Some AEDs use cr123 batteries.

Not sure about 16340 compatibility though.

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure some gps systems and such use cr123, though they are becoming a bit outdated with modern smart phones. Maybe NVGs? Tasers? Some AEDs use cr123 batteries.

Not sure about 16340 compatibility though.

Thanks, yeah, I'll keep looking for items, the majority that that cr123 seem to take 16340 without issue, but will keep looking and see what I can find, thanks! :D

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put 2 * 16340 in a stun gun, which was powered by 8 elements of this, works great.

1186_0.JPG