picked up some minus green filters from boaz

jrgold

Enlightened
91e5028de8874a270ce3544f61213145.jpg

Just received a package of filters from Boaz, the d-c-fix guru, looking forward to experimenting. I have a couple olights, and an armytek warm tiara pro that will benefit from a minus green filter. These are filters, as opposed to a self adhesive film like d-c-fix, so i'm not completely sure how i will attach them yet. Green tints bug me though, so i don't mind getting creative in order to have a nicer tint.

Here's what he offers:

>>>> NEW <<<<<
I'm now offering 3x6 sheets of some of the more common Lee filters

#F1 - 1/8 Minus Green filter ... to reduce green tint.
#F2 - 1/4 Minus Green filter ..
#F3 - 1/2 Minus Green.
#F4 - LEE FILTERS 205 SHEET 1/2 C.T. ORANGE CONVERTS 6500K TO 3800K
#F5 - Colored filters- Red, Green, Blue .... #5A -RED filter - #5B-Green filter - #5C -Blue
#F6 - Zircon Minus Green --> Zircon sheets take high temperature better than regular Lee filters
#F7 - Zircon Minus Green Stronger ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrgold

Enlightened
Those will work great. The orange 1/2 CT will cut blue light out, and warm it to tungsten. You should get some diffusing gels, and try them. They work great to soften your beam

yeah i really like the results i'm getting playing around with these. Looks like i'm going to have to pop the lens off a couple of my olights to fit these behind the lens. Are the gels similar but more flexible?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
yeah i really like the results i'm getting playing around with these. Looks like i'm going to have to pop the lens off a couple of my olights to fit these behind the lens. Are the gels similar but more flexible?

They are the same as your color correction gels but diffuse, there are some called silks with a texture. Get a sample book from Lee or Rosco.

Last edited: