• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold: Goliath, FW4Avn, FW3Ati, FW3A, HDS Rotary, HDS Tactical

Msf

Enlightened
More catch and releases so I can repeat the same. Lol. First I will take it in the thread has precedence over other forms of communication. Payment via Paypal goods and services and I will ship promptly via first class mail. Sorry, U.S. only at this time.

SOLD Foursevens / Skylumen Turbo MkIII – Goliath R
Vinh hot rod version of the Foursevens Turbo MkIII with White2 5400K = 900L, 30Kcd, 346m throw. It's using the VN2 driver and works great.
I'd like $60.00 shipped.

SOLD Lumintop / Skylumen FW4Avn with 4 W2 at 5400k good for 410 meters of pure white light. Very nice work by Vinh as always. I would like $70.00 shipped.

SOLD Lumintop FW3A Ti
Polished Titanium version running three XPLs (Neutral White) Has some scuffs from carry, but overall looks great. I would like $65.00 shipped.

SOLD Lumintop FW3A
Blue Aluminum. Running three XPLs (Cool White). Looks almost new. I would like $25.00 shipped.

SOLD HDS 4000k XPL Tactical Rotary 325 lumens wider beam.
Purchased recently from another forum member and quoting from his post. "This is from the limited group runs. 325 lumens." Interface is the rotary tactical. Funny thing is previous owner sold it because he is a Clicky guy and this is my third try with a rotaries, but I just prefer the clicky also. Have one more rotary, listed here, going to stick with my clickies from now on. Anyhow, as far as this one, the Button is raised, silver bezel and mineral glass lens. There are a few small dings as well as some scuffs on the tail. There is also a small ding on the bezel. It is a user, but overall in great shape. I'd like $200 shipped.

SOLD HDS 6200k XPL Rotary 325 lumens wider beam.
This one has the flush button, dark bezel and sapphire crystal lens. Flashlight works perfectly. There are wear and carry marks on light which I tried to show as best as possible in pics. I'd like $200 shipped.

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Goliath, FW4Avn, FW3Ati, FW3A, HDS Rotary, HDS Tactical

RE
HDS 4000k XPL Tactical Rotary 325 lumens wider beam.

I'll take the 4000K HDS please! PM incoming

Dadof6

Enlightened

I'll take the the other HDS.

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened

Ill take bak up on the hds 4000k xpl... thats my jam of tints...

Enlightened

Ill take the FW4Avn

thslw8jg

Enlightened
FS: Goliath, FW4Avn, FW3Ati, FW3A, HDS Rotary, HDS Tactical

I'll take the fw3a blue aluminum

PP payment sent

Thanks

Last edited: