• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff M61 219 (original run drop in)

Sniperboy

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff M61 219 (original run P60 drop in) & Surefire Fury (original model).

Sorry I have been out of the loop for a couple of years now so I may not be up to date with what's new. : ) Just treat me like your senile uncle : O
I am cleaning out some old school lights from a few years back in excellent condition.

Not looking for trades, sorry.
Paypal OK.

1. Malkoff M61 219 P60 drop in.
This is from the first run of these LEDs, I purchased this new and played with it a bit and put it away for a project that never got off the ground. This is probably 5-8 years old and I forgot about it. Its a shame that it is not being used and hopefully it can go to a good home. I recently tested it and it works great, has the typical Nichia hi cri beam.
Also known as the 219a, the precursor to the 219b. I've never seen a 219b so I do not know how it compares, sorry.
Nichia NVSL219AT-H1
200 Lumens @6v
3.4-9v
4500k @ 92 CRi
$60 shipped in the USA
M61219-1.JPG

M61219-2.JPG

2. Surefire original model FURY P2X
15/500 lumens dual mode.
A129527
(no batteries included)
This is the original version FURY, and I bought it when the model first came out. Purchased new by me, it has lived it entire life on my workbench and sadly has hardly been used. Just cleaning up and thought this needs to go to a better home than mine. It is in like new condition, I can't see any marks on the body from casual inspection.
No issues with the light at all. Has low and high modes.
Includes original packaging and paperwork (I did cut the front of the plastic clamshell to remove the light as to keep the packaging as intact as possible.)
$90 shipped in the USA,
SOLD

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Purgatory CA!!!😂😂 Sorry had to post. I was stuck in fort Irwin and living in Barstow and that was enough to send me over the edge. Nice dropin btw.