Olight Blue seeker 2 Pro.

Whitelight1

Newly Enlightened
Hello, did anyone else grab one of these during the flash sale today? I also picked up a pocket clip for mine from another retailer so I can pocket carry it sometimes. It is made by olight and I have no idea why they don't sell it on their website.

I have never seen the beam on one of these except on videos. Looks like a floody beam with maybe 100 yard max reach. I have their 9,000 lumen Marauder, but obviously too big for pocket carry.

Glad I ordered at 2 AM because at 4PM I checked and they sold all 9,999 lights.

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
I have the normal seeker 2 pro and love it. Good beam and long long run times. [emoji106][emoji106]

Whitelight1

Newly Enlightened
What emitters are under the optic?
Can you remive optic at all?

Sent from Tapatalk

(3) XP-L CW emitters. The optic I am pretty sure is not removable but I don't plan on removing it to do an emitter swap, so I am not completely sure.

I just wanted another high lumen pocket light other than my Emisar D4 4300 lumen XP-L HI V2 3A with better run times and quality. The emitters will not be as good in the Seeker 2 pro for me as I like 4000K-5000K and I am sure these will be 5700K to over 6000K.

Last edited:

Whitelight1

Newly Enlightened
I have the normal seeker 2 pro and love it. Good beam and long long run times. [emoji106][emoji106]

That is good to know. The Olight website said due to covid shipping was delayed 2 weeks, which is not bad I can wait. Then yesterday checking emails I find that the light has already shipped and is going to be here on June 2. That was a nice surprise!

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! 3535 emitters [emoji106]
Time to get one Seeker for hi cri upgrade (the only reason i'm avoiding Olight big time)

Sent from Tapatalk

Whitelight1

Newly Enlightened
Well originally I thought I was going to have to wait an extra 2 weeks for shipping due to covid like stated on their website. Then I get a email saying it already shipped (the day after I ordered it) and is out for delivery. So maybe, I can get it in time for a 5 or 6 hour charge then go for a night hike tonight with it.

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my today.
TUI1Dj9.jpg

Whitelight1

Newly Enlightened
I like neutral tints, but I am fine with this one. Here are two pics I took last night on the way to the woods for night hiking. I literally just stopped and took both pics in under 30 seconds so they are not the best, but gives an idea. 100 yards to the house with the light on.

w4C07ZR.jpg

JbNZPzd.jpg

Last edited: