• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found! Novatac Switch

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was quick, thanks to Msf below, I have a replacement on the way. Hurrah!

If anyone can help, I'm looking for a switch, with or without the tailcap, to go in my Novatac 120E.
I've just had a Nichia fitted in there and was so enjoying the light, when the switch failed (nothing to do with the mod, by the way). It's not the usual suspect, the signal spring, as I've removed the switch and tested it on my meter.
Please let me know if you have anything, it will be nice to get this light going again.
Thanks so much.

P

Last edited:

Msf

Enlightened
Re: WTB Novatac Switch

Be happy to provide a complete working tail cap from SPA Defense 120 model if you cover the shipping. I am in Virginia, so not sure on the cost of shipping to the UK.
Let me know.

If anyone can help, I'm looking for a switch, with or without the tailcap, to go in my Novatac 120E.
I've just had a Nichia fitted in there and was so enjoying the light, when the switch failed (nothing to do with the mod, by the way). It's not the usual suspect, the signal spring, as I've removed the switch and tested it on my meter.
Please let me know if you have anything, it will be nice to get this light going again.
Thanks so much.
P