What is beside your bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitelight1

Newly Enlightened
I keep a Glock 19 on one side with a Malkoff MD4 WC V6 or Surefire P3X. On the other side of the bed I keep a AR-15 with a Surefire 600 lumen light. Also, the new addition is an Olight sitting on top of the outlet, I don't want to mount the L-Dock yet.

1uB55rm.jpg

YrWIRPT.jpg

ktqYsEw.jpg

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gen. 2, Glock 22 with Rem. Golden Sabre 180s and whatever flashlight I've had out that day.

I've got a bunch of nice weapons nearby.

Chris

motigg

Newly Enlightened
Some books and a lamp. Some books are hard covers for self defense.

340pd

Newly Enlightened
Surefire 6p with Malkoff dropin and laser equipped Sig P365 and spare mag in a Liberty Quick Vault.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
It used to be my nightstand, but my flashlight collection and other cool stuff would no longer fit on my nightstand so I move my nightstand and placed a standard size coffee table next to my bed. On it I've got a few various sundry and assorted high-powered flashlights and other stuff.

Deadcell

Newly Enlightened
I may have other stuff by my bed, but as far as lights at the moment I have two Rigid Industries Halo's, my PD36R, and an Olight H2R.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same as it's been for many years, tail stands right next to my CPAP. Trit bezel helps me see it at night, nice low low if I want to light up the room just a little bit.

This is the light that got me hooked, hard to beat the durability, UI or simplicity of design. It's still fantastic, emitter upgrade of course, and added a diffuser, but that's it.

075d072c3b2be17b7e5da2771e7ee019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS Rotary SW40 w/ double beryl bezel. MD2 with M61LLL 219bv3 H/L.

M61HOT mounted to a lovely FDE horse. Looking to replace it with a SF Scout body/ tape switch and E2XT.

Streamlight TLR-1HS on my P226.

Good setup OP! :thumbsup:

ledbetter

Enlightened
Surefire 6p with customlite one level neutral xpg2 and a muyshondt maus for bathroom trips(also a great mood light wink wink!). Oh, and a glock 23 for me and s&w m67 for the wife. And a lot of books and a lamp with a great, warm led bulb.

Eicca

Newly Enlightened
Olight Warrior X Pro for home defense purposes, Fenix PD25 for EDC, Sunwayman V11R with a 3500k XML2 for around the house.

On the shelf below that are my original P2X Fury dual output, a Streamlight ProTac HL, a Fenix PD35 v2, a Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 and an Olight i3UV EOS.

And then lots of books, binders and notepads.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Top dresser drawer a Malkoff HCRI in a VME head on a two flats Surefire E2e body with a Z57 clicky, and a Surefire M6 in a belt holster with beam cover, HOLA and a spare battery carrier in case a rapid reload is needed. Also have a Surefire A2 with an Onion Ring with red LED's installed and two IMR16340's in a belt pouch, and a Brinkmann Maxfire with a Lumen's Factory SR-9 and two IMR16340's. Those are some my main go too's if I hear a bump in the night, but I have a cabinet with about 60 lights in it next to that, and there's a bunch of other lights in the dresser and a lot of other places, so my options are pretty open. I have a Streamlight HID Litebox in the closet.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I always have a Malkoff on my stand.either a 2XAA or my MD1 loaded with a M60N or a MD3 with M91 HI/LO. because I have kids running around all day i can't really keep a gun by me but the 20 gauge is safe in the closet where I can get it in under 30 seconds. My 3 Great Danes who sleep in the living room will insure I have at least that much time to get to it😁

Climb14er

Enlightened
Currently... Glock 19 Gold Dot 124+P, spare fifteen round mag, ear plugs, ZL SC 600, ZL SC 62...bedside. 1911 CCO 230gr JHP backup with spare seven round mag. $2000 security system. I survived an armed robbery in Feb 2008. Be prepared.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

bring it on

Lol. There a little bigger then that. But I could not imagine walking up my steps to see 450 pounds of dogs facing you.But seriously a dog especially a little yippee one is the best security system/early warning system you could ask for.I have a security system and weapons etc etc but when people ask for my advice I tell them get a dog. It's doesn't have to be an attack dog just a dog. Criminals are not going to mess with a barking dog and will pass on your house.

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
Using a flashlight as a defensive "weapon" has always been a [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]controversial[/FONT] topic. But things are changing, as some of the lights we are getting now are unbelievably powerful. Getting my Acebeam K75 has changed my way of thinking on this subject. Conducing a scenario where I tried approaching my brother at night, with him having the K75 on Turbo was a real eye opener (or closer for that matter).

6300 lumens of 1.5 million candela in a eye scorching hotspot so intense it's unreal, and a quick, easy, and reliable way of instantly getting Turbo mode at any point, has made the K75 my bedside light. Having a dim, 2 lumen mode for trips to the bathroom at night is the cherry on top.

Of course, I would not trust defending my family to only a flashlight, and I don't recommend you do either. That's where the customized Glock 21/Benelli Supernova comes in.

But make no mistake, the K75 most certainly instills much confidence for those bump in the night type times!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My dog is beside my bed while I sleep. Slip on shoes in case I have to move about. In winter a jacket in case the house catches fire or other reason to suddenly go outside.
A blinder light and a 2am nature call flashlight accompany those other items. And something to compliment the blinder light just in case somebody is in my house besides family, friends, and once a year Santa Clause.

Last edited:

ledbetter

Enlightened
I always have a Malkoff on my stand.either a 2XAA or my MD1 loaded with a M60N or a MD3 with M91 HI/LO. because I have kids running around all day i can't really keep a gun by me but the 20 gauge is safe in the closet where I can get it in under 30 seconds. My 3 Great Danes who sleep in the living room will insure I have at least that much time to get to it
THREE Great Danes? Sounds awesome. People don't realize what lovely dogs that breed is, and great with kids. Gentle giants. Would love to see a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.