• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Malkoff, Zebralight, PFlexPro

StagMoose

Enlightened
SOLD

All Items listed include shipping (CONUS Only) and Paypal G/S Fees.

Items may be posted in other forums as well and subject to sale outside this venue.

If you feel the prices are incorrect, please feel free to send an offer via PM.

Just clearing out some items I am not using. Threads may have Haynes lube on them.

Sold PFlexPro S2+ Advanced Programming Regulated X3 Nichia 219C D240 90+ CRI 4000K. This is like-new in box with no signs of wear. Purchased from another forum member, tested out, replaced in box. Triples aren't my thing and I am trying not to be a collector. Comes with emailed PDF File from Randy indicating specifics of this light per his testing as well as programming instructions. $90
sold

Sold Malkoff Cool MDC LMH (400 Lumen Max) e-series head on Malkoff single CR123 body. Purchased new by me. Head is in perfect shape. Body has minor blemish on tailcap, otherwise in perfect shape. $100 Sold

Sold. Zebralight SC5w II. Like new in box. Never carried. Now discontinued model. Tested for function and it works perfectly. Sold

Thank you!

Last edited:

Uribo

Newly Enlightened
Dear StagMoose,

If you have any Hound dog 18650 Neutral head for sell please let me know. Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regard
Vu