• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN. Malkoff, Surefire and Streamlight. PRICE DROPS

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will consider trades/partial trades for Elzetta products. Looking for 2 cell and 3 cell body plus high/low switch. Also looking for Alpha 415 lumen model. Shipping is USA only. PM me to discuss international shipping.

1. Streamlight 1LAA - This is like new. Minor wear on clip from carry. No scratches or dings on the light. $25 shipped. Includes holster. SPF

2. Surefire z41 switch: Looks new. Black. Very little use. $30 shipped. Moved to ebay.

3. Malkoff MD2 Body and Switch: Very little use. Looks new. I'm pretty sure I put a medium press boot on the switch. I'd like $42 shipped in USA. Sold

4. Surefire Grip rings: 2 sets new in box plus two that have some use. The two used ones are in great shape. They were not used much. I'd like $30 shipped. SPF

First I'll take it gets it.

Attachments

• 20200605_203302.jpg
    20200605_203302.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:

jwyhd

Newly Enlightened
Re: Malkoff, Surefire and Streamlight

I'll take #4.

jwyhd

Newly Enlightened

PP sent.
Thanks.

I got the package tonight. I thought you live next door. Super fast shipping, and exactly as deceived. Also thanks for the original boot. I am more comfortable with soft one.

LanceMoreland

Newly Enlightened

Is the Z41 still available? I'll take it if so.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Malkoff, Surefire and Streamlight. PRICE DROPS

Probably obvious, but this isn't the place to be discussing auction sales ... :rolleyes: