Jetbeam        

Thread: Best 10440 cells for the Eiger Ultra X?

Default Best 10440 cells for the Eiger Ultra X?

I have 4 Efest 10440 cells that are about 5 years old, and I am looking to get some new cells for the Eiger Ultra X. Does anyone know if there a fit issue with 10440 cells in this light, also looking for the best 10440's available.

Default Re: Best 10440 cells for the Eiger Ultra X?

HKJ rates the Vapcell INR very well......
    https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...320mAh-(Green)

Whether it fits is another matter, I guess you have to suck it and see.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

I had the same issue trying to see what 17500 would fit in my Logan. Apparently no one actually uses them in thereís and sticks with other options. Peak couldnít even tell me. What I did was look at my AA which fit and got ones the same length. Itís the length thatís going to mess with you.so just find a 10440 thatís the same length as your AAA and you should be good.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

I have been using Soshine 10440s for a while with no problems. I even use them in my Logan 17500.

Well... The Efest are 43.18 mm long, the Vapcell is 43 mm long, and the Soshine is 43 mm long. I am not sure about the quality of Soshine vs the other two brands. I would prefer the Efest. Efest and Soshine are both 350 mAh the Vapcell is 320 mAh.

If I knew the Efest wasn't too long I would get them. Since I already have some 10440 Efest I might wait and see if they fit and if they do order more of them.