Do I have blue label or ready made?

mikeymoto

Newly Enlightened
I've got lots of lights and don't always keep the best of records. :shrug: I have 2x Alphas I bought a long time ago and I don't know if they're blue labels or not. I'm considering the upgrade to Icarus drivers and not sure which price I'll be paying.

My lights came with little report cards (serial numbers, color temp, emitter type, optic type, lumens and current) and have the "Alpha" stamp on the head instead of the prometheus stamp.

Do I have blue labels or ready mades? If there are other distinguishing factors please let me know. Cheers.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
That sounds a lot like the blue label I had. One difference I noticed was that if you look at the machining on the ready mades it had a different appearance than the older Blue Label ones from Jason. Fine machining lines and the Prometheus logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
What color is the serial number label? I have a Blue Label, which has Jason's stamp and a blue and gold label. The Ready Made (from the pass around) has the Prometheus stamp and a white label.

What color are the o-rings?

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
mikemoto, I see a simple CPF solution here. Sell me your Blue Label so that you can then purchase a ready made... that way you will be 100% certain of what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
What color is the serial number label? I have a Blue Label, which has Jason's stamp and a blue and gold label. The Ready Made (from the pass around) has the Prometheus stamp and a white label.​

What color are the o-rings?
Alpha Customs also come with the Blue Flourosilicone o-rings.

Head over to the

Alpha-Delta-Serial-Number-Registry

The information You need to identify is posted there.

GL