• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tana/ McGizmo Haiku TripLED with Nichia 219C

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD to Emu124

Up for grabs is a minty, shelf queen, unique Haiku that has traveled around the world to get the best mods available:

- Unique bead blasted finish from Don. Titanium clip that was etched by Don using his signature technique always imitated, never duplicated.

- Tana installed a TripLED Nichia 219C light engine, D240 (4000K) 92 CRI with a 3 amp/DD Linear /FET driver, decked up with H17F/Luci2 interface that lets you program pretty much any modes of your liking.

- Finish touches include a matching blue boot and Oring, and a very nice blue glow that can be seen on the photos.

Condition of this light is mint, only tested and kept on a shelf.

PRICE IS $SOLD 495.00 and includes shipping to ConUS

First "I'll take it" gets the light and takes precedence over other forms of communication including PMs
No trades.

International: please PM me to discuss, willing to ship outside the US depending on difficulty.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I apologize for cluttering the thread. These are almost always 16340...I have two similar Haiku/Tana lights. Folks, this is a SCREAMING deal. Well below cost when new, and having had two done directly by Tana, you avoid quite the wait that goes with shipping. Tana's work is EXTRAORDINARY on the already amazing Haiku, and this is a rare chance to get a rare gem. Do some research and you'll see that this is quite an opportunity.

GLWYS!!