cheap kitchen knifes?

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kind of kitchen knife?

Victorinox makes a wide range of basic kitchen knives - all very good though they are not as cheap as they used to be.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
What kind of kitchen knife?

Victorinox makes a wide range of basic kitchen knives - all very good though they are not as cheap as they used to be.

i think its called a chef knife

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Victorinox chef's knife should be fine. Victorinox's blades are just as good as more pricey European brands but they keep costs down with their simple plastic handles.

Victorinox makes some excellent little paring knives too – great for things that a chef's knife would be too big for.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
A Victorinox chef's knife should be fine. Victorinox's blades are just as good as more pricey European brands but they keep costs down with their simple plastic handles.

Victorinox makes some excellent little paring knives too – great for things that a chef's knife would be too big for.
cool now i have some namelless knifes they loose edge fast but sharpen quick with that weird infomercail sharpner

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
How cheap are you talking? If you want a good inexpensive custom knife check out breeseforge. Young man makes excellent knives and could probably make you anything in any price range you give him.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
cool now i have some namelless knifes they loose edge fast but sharpen quick with that weird infomercail sharpner

The Spyderco Sharpmaker is great for keeping a good knife razor sharp - easy to use with little risk of damaging the blade.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
How cheap are you talking? If you want a good inexpensive custom knife check out breeseforge. Young man makes excellent knives and could probably make you anything in any price range you give him.

im pretty poor right now id like to stay under 20 bucks usa

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cold steel has a 8" chefs knife that sells for a little over $20, that's about the cheapest good chef's knife that I know of.

Some times you can score a decent used chefs knife for cheap at good will/thrift shops.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have a Ross, TJ Maxx, Burke's, similar store nearby you may be able to score a decent knife for pretty cheap.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ps as i typed this a tv comercail came on it was a knife named after that knife makeing show. is it anygood?

GaiaIngram

Newly Enlightened
Take a look at Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife. You can easily find it on Amazon with 20% off.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well so far i love my new knife it is so sharp its crazy almost afraid to pick it up