Klarus        

Thread: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

Arrow ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

ASTROLUX MF05 Group Buy
    Luminus SBT90.2 7000lm*
    3000m+ 8x18650 Thrower Searchlight

Express Your Interest Below
    Try not to PM me

Last edited by freeme; Today at 06:05 AM.

Default Re: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

Reserved.

Default Re: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

Reserved 2.

I'm in, please.

Noted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandar View Post
    I'm in, please.

Thank you for the great, sneak peak video. Please show us more!

Last edited by freeme; 06-18-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Wow that is massive! Looking forward to the release.

This is one impressive looking light!

I’m in, please.

Beast! I'm interested.

I’m in. Let me know.
    Once things leave my hands I am not responsible for what happens.

I am in to. Let me know please.

January 7, 2020:
    The throw should match the size. The lumens should match the size. But both can’t happen in the same flashlight. Maximum of one equals minimum of the other. That’s why most of us have more than one flashlight per size classification.

I am interested in two of these: One with single emitter for max throw, and one with multiple emitters. Five XHP35 [or five SBT 90.2] in non overlapping wells, or similar configuration, would yield a nice balance of power and throw.
    Last edited by richbuff; Yesterday at 10:23 AM.
    For less performance, use smaller flashlights; and for most performance, use largest flashlights.

Last edited by freeme; Today at 06:31 AM.

Flashaholic

If this light performs the way that it looks like it's going to perform, this light may very well be the first nail in the coffin of the super high end, super expensive HID lights.

Also the end of my eyeballs when I eventually, inadvertently look at the lens when I turn it on.......