Wuben        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

Flashaholic*

Default Re: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

Man, this thing is an absolute monster, and HID killer. I can't wait till you guys get yours in hand and report back. Can you imagine one of these things tuned by Vinh? Wow.

Exciting times Gentlemen.

Thumbs up Re: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

Yes, Sir! 🤗 I’m getting mine tuned by Vinh. The stock SBT90.2 is kind of floody at its tip. De-lens and focus adjustment by Vinh is a must.

Default Re: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

It is going to be awesome. Do share your experience when you receive your light from Vinh.
    Quote Originally Posted by search_and_rescue View Post
    Yes, Sir! 珞 I’m getting mine tuned by Vinh. The stock SBT90.2 is kind of floody at its tip. De-lens and focus adjustment by Vinh is a must.

Thumbs up Re: ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

You can count on me!

Quote Originally Posted by freeme View Post
    It is going to be awesome. Do share your experience when you receive your light from Vinh.

My freeme Group Buy order has been shipped by Banggood. I am so excited! After Vinh posts his thoughts about this light, I will probably order a second one from him.
    It has been one year since an Arlington police officer defended himself against a loose, charging dog. In this case, someone other than the dogs' owner did Not reap the initial tragic consequences. Usually it is an innocent victim that gets it.

Tracking History
    August 8, 2020, 5:01 am
    Acceptance
    CHINA
    Your item was accepted at 5:01 am on August 8, 2020 in CHINA.
    It has been one year since an Arlington police officer defended himself against a loose, charging dog. In this case, someone other than the dogs' owner did Not reap the initial tragic consequences. Usually it is an innocent victim that gets it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12