Can anyone identify this flashlight?

acastell

Newly Enlightened
Hello all...cleaning out my drawers and found one of my first 'nice' flashlights...bought this and a Surefire A2 Aviator with Red Light, or perhaps it is green, a bit colorblind...

Anyway, can anyone help me identify this light? It is not LED...

The bad news is that I am a new member and just realized I am unable to post a picture...sooooo, will try this by description??

Length: light is 3 inches long
Switch: Rubber Push Button at rear
Logo: looks like the end of an activated Magic Wand, with a sort of star burst???
nomenclature: 4+ with #1698 directly below...

Well, I know this is a long shot...

Heck of a first post, haha

nbp

Flashaholic
Welcome. You can use a photo hosting site to post your pics. That's what basically everyone here uses.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
So I guess we need to determine if it is an LED light. If bought around the time A2's were first out it could be both.

808vudoo

Enlightened
Sounds like you got a good one...does it look like this by chance?

fullsizeoutput_7591.jpg

acastell

Newly Enlightened
Hello all...wow, I am embarrassed...I am "that" guy, you know the one, the guy who registers to a new forum, asks a question, gets thoughtful replies and disappears....!

if I may offer and excuse..I did not check the box to allow notifications and as a result did not know I had responses....

Well, probably too much info...anyway, the light is not LED, long before LED was

Treek13 is exactly correct, I have an Arc 4+...from ~2005...pretty impressive sleuthing from a simple written description!

thank you all for your replies...!