Surefire ... series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate223

Newly Enlightened
Used but over all in good condition....

I'm new to this site too, so if I'm posting this in a incorrect spot I apologise.

Last edited by a moderator:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Used but over all in good condition....

I'm new to this site too, so if I'm posting this in a incorrect spot I apologise.

Yes, this is posted in the discussion forum, which is incorrect.

You will need a Supporter Badge to start your thread in the WTS forum, and "price fishing" is not allowed.

All sales threads need to have a price listed.

Please search completed sales, if you are looking for prior pricing information.

Thanks for your understanding.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm hijacking this new but obviously abandoned thread. Take this thread to Cuba!

Seriously, in my earliest threads I asked for what light I should get, and incan E1e was recommended. I diddled around with LED for a few years before trying it, and entered the E continuum. incan Surefires sure are awesome, but joints like Lumens Factory, Tad Customs, FiveMega, and a few others, make it unfnbelievable.

Running KeepPower IMR18350 in a FiveMega 18350 E head E tail with z52, Elite head and MN02 and Surefire F04 Beamshaper the most, long burntime, runs for weeks at my usage. But I have ready and carry near identical host with Tad Customs E socket running Tad's A3718 during the day only. I swap the F04 between them. All natural, of course. For the longest time I just carried the one with Tad's A3712, nice middle ground, but then discovered 0.5A MN02 fires on 3.7V, and so I upped the day carry to 1.8A.

I only really use LED for red these days.

What incan Surefire platform is your EDC, random surfers?

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
I am sorry chillinn, this was a price fishing thread which got shut down.

It was due to be removed, but had been left up temporarily so that OP could view the above information.

Please go ahead and start your own thread, since this one will likely go :poof: shortly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.