• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ra twisty

jeremiah07

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody,

I want to sell these three flashlights, all well known, so I will not add a detailled description, in case you need one please PN me.

The flashlights are all used, but not torn..no severe scratches or other damage, all are working properly and are in a very good condition.

1. Spy TriV - sold !!!

2. Spy 007 - sold !!!!

3. Ra twisty. - sold to turbodog .... thx !!!

For further information or more pics please let me know, by PN and I will get back to you asap.

Price includes worldwide insured shipping, PayPal or GooglePay welcome.

best regards

Chris

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spy TriV / Spy007 / Ra twisty

Well, that is some first post. Some very nice and epic offerings here.
Not sure you will be able to receive any PM's since your post count is only one at this time. Not sure how many you need but I am sure someone else will chime in.
GLWYS!

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes, hello and welcome to CPF !

As a new member, you may not yet have access to edit your "profile" here, but listing from where you sell (and/or ship) may be very helpful info for potential buyers.

Good luck with your sale, cheers.

jeremiah07

Newly Enlightened

Hi archimedes,

thank you for your hint concerning where I am offering rom..I am based in Germany / Europe. That is why I am posted international shipping...

Cheers

@ Glock18 ... please let me know what LE stands for..

thermal guy

Flashaholic

You sir have good taste in lights. GLWYS.

Oh btw what model twisty is that?

18 is asking what light engine you have in the light. What LED's

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Hi archimedes,

thank you for your hint concerning where I am offering rom..I am based in Germany / Europe. That is why I am posted international shipping...

Cheers

@ Glock18 ... please let me know what LE stands for..

Thank you for clarifiying your location.

And yes, as others have said, on CPF the abbreviation "LE" stands for "light engine" (details of the driver / emitter used in the flashlight)

Each of the three models which you have posted for sale were originally available in a variety of options, with regard to light engine(s)

EDIT - I will also add, that if you are uncertain about those details, a very clear and magnified (macro) photo of the emitter will often permit identification of the LED

Last edited:

jeremiah07

Newly Enlightened

Hi all,

to give a little background information to myself and the flashlight.... Some ten years ago a very good friend got me into contact with the CPF and we bought some Titanium lights together from Don McLeish - McGizmo, HDS and the Spy´s from a member here called blitzlicht65, also located in Germany. My friend passed away this early spring by a sudden and I am supporting his wife to get things done and sell some of the things she does not want to keep.
This is the reason why these lights are for sale and my account is brandnew.

In case there are still open issues or information required, please let me know.

best regards

Chris

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's passing. I've sent you a PM with regards to the lights.

Hi all,

to give a little background information to myself and the flashlight.... Some ten years ago a very good friend got me into contact with the CPF and we bought some Titanium lights together from Don McLeish - McGizmo, HDS and the Spy´s from a member here called blitzlicht65, also located in Germany. My friend passed away this early spring by a sudden and I am supporting his wife to get things done and sell some of the things she does not want to keep.
This is the reason why these lights are for sale and my account is brandnew.

In case there are still open issues or information required, please let me know.

best regards

Chris

turbodog

Flashaholic

sent you a PM
can you email me a pic of reflector/led???
will likely buy it regardless

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeremiah, can you please replace the selling prices in accordance with CPF rules.
It just serves as an archive of values so people know what a light is worth.
Thanks,
P