• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fiddleback Forge and Osprey K/T for sale

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale today I have two beautiful wood handled blades. Both have been recently treated with feed&wax and look even better in person. These will be posted in multiple places. The first unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking!

Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter Jr 5/32" A2 steel, tapered tang, African Blackwood scales over black liners with blue/white racing stripes. This one has been used and sharpened by previous owner, but there is no patina or major scratches/marks. Handle is nice and hand-filing measuring 21mm wide at the palm swell (vs 18mm on a newer BC Jr and 19mm on a HM). Super nice taper puts the balance point exactly on the forefinger.
Asking $250 shipped via paypal

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog 3/32" CPM154 steel, tapered tang, afzelia burl scales over natural and black liners. I'm not the original owner but this knife is in excellent condition so if it has been used it's only lightly. Only selling this one because I have a custom ordered warthog coming up soon.
Asking $280 shipped via paypal

50026452922_88c8f10e00_k.jpg

50025645843_eb642f235f_k.jpg