long-range flashlight

vivelasieste

Newly Enlightened
Good morning, everyone,

I'm Sam, I need your advice to find THE perfect product. I live in a small alleyway with very little light and as I am very lucky I live at the end of it.

I'd like to buy a lamp with a really wide light focus (but without the camera itself being huge to fit in my bag). Do you have a product to advise me please?

I was thinking of going through a shopping guide like (meilleurtest for my purchase but having live advice always helps.

Last edited:

vivelasieste

Newly Enlightened
Camera ? ? ? ? ?

< me confused >

:thinking:
_

Oops, I thought about the camera on my phone as I was writing the message. And it didn't even shock me when I read it again.

I meant the flashlight :)

I brought the precision of the small format because I have a huge one here at home, like a lantern lol

Lumintop GT Mini.Less than $40. Fits in your hand. Will light up objects over 1000 meters. Excellent interface.

lumintop-blf-gt-mini-14.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Specification:[/FONT]
Product name:Lumintop GTmini XPL HI 1200LM Stepless Dimming LED Flashlight
Brand:Lumintop
Model:GTmini
Flashlight Driver:17W, 4.5A, FET driver
Emitter Type:XPL HI
Beam Intensitys:135,000 CD
Light color:Cool White, Natural White
Max Output:1200 Lumens
Ranges:750 Meters
Mode:Stepless Dimming with Memory Function
Lumens:0-1200LM
Battery Configurations:1x button top 18650 Battery (Not included)
Switch Type:Clicky
Switch Location:Side of the flashlight
Material:Aerospace grade aluminium alloy
Impact Resistant:2 Meters
Waterproof:IP68, underwater 2m
Lens:Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Carrying Strap:Lanyard
Color:Black
Weight:150g without battery
Size:132mmx 50mm (Lengthx Diameter)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

jrgold

Enlightened
The acebeam e10 is a fun option. The entire light can just about fit in the palm of your hand. It throws light really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bykfixer

Flashaholic
http://parametrek.com/
Here's a good resource. Look up click on "intensity to get an indication how well it throws light forward. The bigger the number the better it tosses light forward. Slide the bar from left where it says 0 to about 20,000 and it'll show you lights that throw fairly well to great.
Sometimes you don't need a whole lot of lumens to see at a distance if the light has a high cd rate vs lumens.
Say a 500 lumen light says 8000 cd (candela) and another 500 lumen has 15000 cd, that one throws better.

Last edited:

Udenencan

Newly Enlightened
There are lots of worthy recommendations in the comments but I think that instead of asking others it would be better to consider the available models in person. Talk about lanterns, not long ago, I was also confused with the number of options and had no idea which one to choose. I live in the suburban area, and the lights are dim or off in the morning, so I sometimes have to bring a flashlight when I go to work. Having looked through a couple of forums with "fake" and "real" reviews, I decided to search for a decent lantern on selling platforms. I found what I needed on Amazon: a VONT camping lantern that caught my eyes with its brightness and battery life of up to 90 hours! I've been using it for quite some time, and I can confirm that the specs don't lie, and I still use it on cold winter mornings.

Last edited: