Fenix LR35R & E03R Officially Released

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

Due to an error we've removed the image for the E03R flashlight. See below for some great photos by MM81! :thumbsup:
The E03R is a keychain light that offers USB-C charging, white light with a maximum output of 260 lumens and red light at 4 lumens!

Specifications

• 260 Lumens Max White Light Output
  • Red and White Light Sources
  • Ultra Compact
  • USB Type-C Charging port
  • All Metal Keychain Light
  • Outputs (Runtimes)
    • High - 260 Lumens (45 Minutes)
    • Med - 80 Lumens (1hr 15Min)
    • Low - 30 Lumens (3hr)
    • Eco - 5 Lumens(18hr)
    • Red - 4 Lumens (5hr 30 min)
  • 1 meter impact resistance
  • IP66 Water Resistance Rating
  • Single switch operation
  • Recessed Switch to avoid accidental activation
  • Lockout Function
  • Aluminum A6061-T6 Body
Battery

• Built-in 200mAh Li-polymer Battery (Charged Via USB Type-C Port)
Size

• Length 1.8 Inches
  • Height .47 Inches
  • Width .94 Inches

Last edited:

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
The LR35R looks mighty impressive, but it's yet another Fenix light that I'm going to pass over, as it lacks a proper low brightness mode. 50 lumens for the lowest brightness setting????

I love Fenix products, and I consider them a higher grade than most, but I really think the engineers are dropping the ball with this trend of low modes that are just too bright. Although a very small sample, over 90 percent of the people who voted in my thread pole agree.

I do hope the Fenix engineers start taking this into consideration. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
Their lights are very high quality but don't like the click and hold to turn-off. UI needs to be simple click for on/off. Hold button to switch modes like Olight, Nitecore, Thrunite, Acebeam, Anduril, Narsil, etc. Their rotary control UI is excellent light.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Yet STILL no E01 replacement ? ? ?

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

:mecry:
_

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Fenix should compile all the comments and make the perfect flashlight:thumbsup:...But again, people will complain about the price:shakehead

yves75

Newly Enlightened
Hello there,

I just received the LR35R, and putting it on charging, the indicator is blinking red instead of stable red, is that normal ?
Note : It is red if unplugged to check battery level.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Blinking red light means it has a very low voltage (1% - 25%) and need to be charge right away.

yves75

Newly Enlightened
Blinking red light means it has a very low voltage (1% - 25%) and need to be charge right away.

I mean blinking red when charging, with the cable plugged, whereas the documentation says that it should be "red"(meaning stable red I guess) when charging, and I also have a PD36R, and it is stable red when charging as said in the doc.And it is blinking red even when slightly discharged (with the indicator green before plugging it).

MM81

Newly Enlightened
Got this from Fenix yesterday and took some photos. This E03R will be my EDC, because of the very small size and newest USB-C charger port.

p6ADMCG.jpg

VrbeJ9x.jpg

Wpss9DS.jpg

Ud99EN6.jpg

sgTeEUw.jpg

KUC7P4Z.jpg

328SwaO.jpg

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thanks for those great photos! I love your charging cable as well!

longuylander

Newly Enlightened
Clearly, these are very different lights with different applications. And yes, both have USB-C charging. ...But why are both being described as "portable palm size" and "super bright security" flashlights?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Clearly, these are very different lights with different applications. And yes, both have USB-C charging. ...But why are both being described as "portable palm size" and "super bright security" flashlights?

Thanks for pointing that out, longuy. The description on the image of the E03R was supposed to have been changed. We've removed that portion and adjusted the body of the post. We'll try to get the image fixed and put back up later!