• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF. Letting two go... SPF

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi everyone, I have two lights up for sale today. Fine print first: Both include paypal fees and USPS First Class shipping or equivalent with tracking. CONUS plus two for now. What you see is what you get, no boxes, paperwork, batteries, just the lights. Both are as close to new as humanly possible, the dust is free... 😁 First "I'll take it" in this thread takes precedence over PM's, etc. Please feel free to ask questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

1. SPF. Acebeam TK16, Osram Triple version. Copper color bezel and clip, quite throwy for a triple optic light. Slight patina starting on the copper color parts, I'm sure you could polish it back to new. $40.00. REDUCED, Now $35.00. SPF

2. Sold. Eryx Echo, from the last sale Jordy had. Black matte body, blue heatsink area. Ledil boom reflector, and his standard emitter. (Samsung 351d 5000k 80+ cri) I bought this planning an H17f swap, just never did it. I paid $75.00 for this, I'd like $85.00 to cover my shipping and fees. Sold.

I'm working on pics, thanks for your patience.

The only trade I'd be interested in would be an empty Malkoff MD2 host. Thanks!

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Letting two go..

Never heard of Eryx before but I'm intrigued.

Does this have the l-m-h qlite driver? If so, does it have mode memory? Did you plan on having the H17F upgrade done by the maker?

Thanks!

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Letting two go..

RandomDan- Yes, the current driver is the q-lite. It does have mode memory. The driver upgrade is supposedly as easy as unsoldering two wires and soldering in the H17f. The board is "captured" between the head and the blue heat finned area, it unscrews easily. Battery changes are done unscrewing the body from the blue area. Maker is named Jordy Wallace, Focusworks edc. He has a decent FB following...

Last edited:

Latest posts