Nitecore HU60

SPIRITJCC98

Newly Enlightened
So, anyone got their hands on one of these yet? Curious as to if a review or walk through has been done yet. Looks like it could be a promising headlamp based off of what I have read so far. TIA.

SPIRITJCC98

Newly Enlightened
Wow, Either nobody really knows anything about this light,(which I find very hard to believe), or its a p.o.s. and no one has anything nice to say about. I have always found out about new lights here way before any other entity knew about them. I am always able to make good buying decisions based off all of the excellent reviews and new box openings of new lights. The HU60 has my interest as has a lot of neat features that I could find myself using. They may work wonderful, or, they may be not near as good functionality wise as they sound on paper. Anyway. I thoroughly enjoy all of the reviews and help provided on this forum. I hope someone knows something about this new headlamp as it looks promising. Thanks again.

Agpp

Enlightened
Interesting. I'm all into USB-powered lights.
I'm all into zoomies.

This light is both...but it seems quite bad.

Their animation suggest that they vary the beam angle but I suspect that's a lie and they just vary the output ratio of the flood LED to throw LEDs. So as long as the flood LED is running at all, beam angle is always 170 degree. Which is very bad.
Wireless control? Uhm, no.
Patented temperature regulation? That's pure nonsense, temperature regulation is industry standard and I seriously doubt they do anything original here. So they seem to be patent trolls. Anyway I tried to find it and the number they quote doesn't appear anywhere except for flashlight stores and Nitecore site. So it's likely not patented after all.