Zebralight Product Comparison Chart - how many models do you have ?

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was looking at the Zebralight Product Comparison chart and out of the 167 different flashlight models listed I have 23. So I am 144 lights short of a complete collection. Who can claim the most spots out of the 167 ? I thought it would be fun to see. Thanks.

SYZYGY

Enlightened
i've got a few, all current models (mk4)

H600w headlamp, SC64w HI, SC600w Plus, SC700d

and i've tried SC64c LE, H600c headlamp, H600Fc headlamp, H600d headlamp

really, i think that zebralight is a very difficult product line to understand. probably one of the worst marketing jobs i've ever seen.
i get that they cater to light geeks, but i wish they or someone else would make an article or video breaking down all their current models. model number explanation, comparisons with each other, usage suggestions for each model, etc.
i've looked at their spreadsheet a bunch, and i don't know that i fully understand their lineup. if i did, maybe i'd own even more of them, hah.

Last edited:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 10 Zebralights:

SC52d High CRI
SC5w

SC53c High CRI
SC64c
SC600w III
H501w
H501red
H502w L2
H52w
H53c High CRI

Last edited:
H52w AA
2x H53Fc AA
H600d Mk IV
H600Fc Mk IV
H600Fd Mk IV
H600w Mk II
H604c
H604d
SC52 L2 AA
SC53c AA
SC53Fc AA
SC600w IV +
SC64c LE
SC64w HI

WebHobbit

Enlightened
i've got a few, all current models (mk4)

H600w headlamp, SC64w HI, SC600w Plus, SC700d

and i've tried SC64c LE, H600c headlamp, H600Fc headlamp, H600d headlamp

really, i think that zebralight is a very difficult product line to understand. probably one of the worst marketing jobs i've ever seen.
i get that they cater to light geeks, but i wish they or someone else would make an article or video breaking down all their current models. model number explanation, comparisons with each other, usage suggestions for each model, etc.
i've looked at their spreadsheet a bunch, and i don't know that i fully understand their lineup. if i did, maybe i'd own even more of them, hah.

Yeah I think if ZL would update that OLD *** website it would REALLY HELP

Climb14er

Enlightened
I have three ZL's... SC600, first gen. SC52cw, SC62cw. All three are used all the time, interchangeably, all three run beautifully, and they all cover different aspects of use. Yes, I have other lights that are used regularly too. I'm content for the moment, actually the past six years or so. The ZL's are my favorites.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I think if ZL would update that OLD *** website it would REALLY HELP

Simple websites are fine. I far prefer simple sites to complex bleeding edge sites that only work with cutting edge most-recent-version browsers, which prevents most browsers actually in use from using the site.

What I don't understand is why they remove product pages to the old models. Those should stay available forever, linkable from the spreadsheet. Spreadsheet links to old models go to empty "product not available" pages. Leaving the older product pages intact with that "product not available" in red would suffice.

Robot Mania FU

Newly Enlightened
I've owned a bunch, but narrowed it down to the ones I can't go without:

SC64c LE
SC32w
H600Fc Mk IV (x2)

WebHobbit

Enlightened
Simple websites are fine. I far prefer simple sites to complex bleeding edge sites that only work with cutting edge most-recent-version browsers, which prevents most browsers actually in use from using the site.

What I don't understand is why they remove product pages to the old models. Those should stay available forever, linkable from the spreadsheet. Spreadsheet links to old models go to empty "product not available" pages. Leaving the older product pages intact with that "product not available" in red would suffice.

Doesn't need to be complex....just modernized a bit. There should be a "Find a Flashlight For Me style Wizard" as well as stuff like - arrange by battery type....arrange by lumen output....etc.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

This is my issue as well. For example, I just purchased a SC600w Mk IV HI from another site. I went to the ZL website to print the description page and it's not there. I've done this with all my other ZLs.

Anyway of me finding this page in an archived format or some?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't need to be complex....just modernized a bit. There should be a "Find a Flashlight For Me style Wizard" as well as stuff like - arrange by battery type....arrange by lumen output....etc.

Well, agreed to some extent. I think we can narrow the complaint to the presentation of the information, as opposed to changing the site dramatically. For instance, I find the way ZL consistently presents the description of the modes horizontally rather than vertically kind of difficult to read.

For example, SC5c

rather than this:

Light Output (runtimes)
High: H1 475 Lm (3min, then 352lm, total 0.5 hr) or H2 352 Lm (0.9 hr) / 236 Lm (1.5 hrs) / 144 Lm (2.8 hrs)
Medium: M1 79 Lm (4.9 hrs) or M2 40Lm (9.6 hrs) / 18 Lm (21 hrs) / 7.4 Lm (48 hrs)
Low: L1 2.8 Lm (4.2 days) or L2 1.0 Lm (14 days) / 0.28 Lm (50 days) / 0.08 Lm (4.3 months)
Beacon Strobe Mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1

How about this:

Light Output (runtimes)
High:
H1 475 Lm (3min, then 352lm, total 0.5 hr)
H2 352 Lm (0.9 hr)
236 Lm (1.5 hrs)
144 Lm (2.8 hrs)

Medium:
M1 79 Lm (4.9 hrs)
M2 40Lm (9.6 hrs)
18 Lm (21 hrs)
7.4 Lm (48 hrs)

Low:
L1 2.8 Lm (4.2 days)
L2 1.0 Lm (14 days)
0.28 Lm (50 days)