Neals Gadgets reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadbik

Enlightened
Ordered something from Neals Gadgets and still hasn't shipped after 10 days. Should I make a claim for refund from PayPal? Have others had experience with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LRJ88

Enlightened
I've never had any issues with them, have you tried mailing them to see so it isn't something that's been missed given the current situation?

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Some of their items are made to order, or even preorders,, so you have to factor that in.
If something you ordered simply becomes unavailable, they will email you.

I ordered two N.G. throwers w/ Osram emitters,
it took a while; but for like $25 each, they throw around a 1/3 mile ~ REALLY

(one will be a gift)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Neals Gadgets reliable?"

So many lengthy comprehensive topics on this exact question are active in an alternative phenomenological construct.

It appears as if your mileage may widely vary.

jrgold

Enlightened
Neals gadgets has notoriously poor customer service. Not all of the chinese companies are like that tho. Hank at emisar, Simon at aliexpress (convoy), and Rey of reylight are all great. Shipping is slow from China no matter what right now tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archimedes

Flashaholic
Let's not turn this thread into a "Jeer" as this is not the appropriate subforum for that.

With everything going on these days, a ten day delay for overseas order seems relatively brief.

It sounds like experiences vary for this vendor. Let's close this for now, but OP is welcome to open a Jeer (or Cheer for that matter) in the proper location later, if necessary and appropriate.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts