Pre-Sale for 303 Stainless Rotary/Tactical on Monday June 29th

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
ATTENTION:

Special Metal Run: 303 Stainless Steel HDS Rotary

Stainless Steel HDS Rotary/Tactical is going up on Monday the 29th at noon Tucson time for the pre-sale. These will ship very quickly after the BeCu pre-sale lights ship.

BeCu pre-sale orders get first pick of these emitters:

Nichia 9080 219B in 3000, 3500, 4000, and 4500k

Samsung HiCRI 5000k and 5700k

SS40 (which is being pulled today from the HDS website)

What is left will be available on a first come first served basis for the Stainless Steel lights.

It looks as though demand will be high and there is a limited number (42). Fast fingers and good internet connection should help.

I apologize for the short notice but my notice was extremely short on this and if it doesn't happen now, it won't happen for years.

https://www.hdssystems.com/Products/Custom/index.php?ui=Ro&led=250&body=Bmss&lens=Lg&battery=123&button=F&clip=Cno

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
So if we try to nab one of these, we pick an emitter from the list and then later you contact us to find out which emitter we actually want?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
So if we try to nab one of these, we pick an emitter from the list and then later you contact us to find out which emitter we actually want?

We will have the Nichia 219B 9080's up, but if you later want to switch to a Samsung once we have completed testing and have good data on them, you will be able to switch.

nbp

Flashaholic
Ok thanks. Now I have two days to talk myself into one of these. I keep imagining how that lovely snakeskin feel knurling on a full SS light will feel in the hand. [emoji7]

Commodorefirst

Newly Enlightened
Ok thanks. Now I have two days to talk myself into one of these. I keep imagining how that lovely snakeskin feel knurling on a full SS light will feel in the hand. [emoji7]

just repeat that last sentence over and over.... and over...

JKolmo

Enlightened
Wow. Hope I'm in. It seems Santa will not be empty handed this year. To me the SS will be the ultimate tool HDS. Hope to be able to switch to a Samsung emitter of some sort down the line.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am quite sure that there will be sole left after let say 24h. The Bronze Rotary was the only on ethat was sold out during pre-order. The Brass ~10 were left for the regular sale when the pre orders were shipped.... My guess it it will be the same with SS, even if SS is great, cool, 1000% indestructable....

snowdriver

Newly Enlightened
I was surprised that i wasn't able to choose from any of the nichia emitters when preordering. But i'm guessing that i can switch to another led later on?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was surprised that i wasn't able to choose from any of the nichia emitters when preordering. But i'm guessing that i can switch to another led later on?
That was my understanding, that at first the BeCu Folks is allowed to choose the LEDs, and than the SS, all choose in order they did the pre-order...

JKolmo

Enlightened
Hahh, that was actually my plan - an inverted Panda! [emoji209]

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am quite sure that there will be sole left after let say 24h. The Bronze Rotary was the only on ethat was sold out during pre-order. The Brass ~10 were left for the regular sale when the pre orders were shipped.... My guess it it will be the same with SS, even if SS is great, cool, 1000% indestructable....

Given the short notice, I would agree with this. Still glad it happened and it's a good thing I waited on pulling the trigger on a Sliver tail (only) Rotary.