Malkoff        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS: changed photos, LED lights; ADDED lamps, Electro Lumens ST90, Wolf Eyes, Inova

Flashaholic

Default Re: WTS: WE, SF, HDS, Leef, Tigerlight, FM Prince, Electro Lumens ST90

ill take it...

1x Novatac 1x16340 or 1x16650 comes with a spare spring, spare 1x16650 tube and spare clicky tailcap...$99.

I will take Two Sunwayman V11r

Thank you to the above two members for their purchase, hope you will enjoy the lights.....

Added some LED lamps from Lumens Factory. These are excess to what I need. Majority of my collection of lamps are from LF. Unlikely to change postage costs if bundled with something else.

Few more items have a price drop.....

Interesting situation.....just had a fellow turn up at my place and he bought the WE Digital Police light with charger and battery on the spot and for more than I have it here.

Goes to show that Wolf Eyes are quite popular here in Oz.

M30 arrived today, and it’s a classic. It took over two weeks to get to the west coast but not a problem. Thanks!

Flashaholic

PM incoming on the Lumens Factory E series heads

Interesting that there is little interest in the Incan gear on here......Solid lights at cheap prices.....hhmmm

My stuff must of went for a Walkabout but it just showed up.😁. Very nice. Thank you my friend.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Today I changed the photos, now we have the WE T3, WE Pilot Whale and the Electolumens ST90, in no particular order.....

Well, I sold both of my WE Pilot Whales here at my door, who would have thought.......slow but steady

Flashaholic

Picked it up today.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    ill take it...

1x Novatac 1x16340 or 1x16650 comes with a spare spring, spare 1x16650 tube and spare clicky tailcap...$99.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12