Acebeam        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS: UPDATED, Electro Lumens ST90, Wolf Eyes LED lights

Flashaholic

Default Re: WTS: WE, SF, HDS, Leef, Tigerlight, FM Prince, Electro Lumens ST90

ill take it...

1x Novatac 1x16340 or 1x16650 comes with a spare spring, spare 1x16650 tube and spare clicky tailcap...$99.

I will take Two Sunwayman V11r

Thank you to the above two members for their purchase, hope you will enjoy the lights.....

Added some LED lamps from Lumens Factory. These are excess to what I need. Majority of my collection of lamps are from LF. Unlikely to change postage costs if bundled with something else.

Few more items have a price drop.....

Interesting situation.....just had a fellow turn up at my place and he bought the WE Digital Police light with charger and battery on the spot and for more than I have it here.

Goes to show that Wolf Eyes are quite popular here in Oz.

M30 arrived today, and it’s a classic. It took over two weeks to get to the west coast but not a problem. Thanks!

Flashaholic

PM incoming on the Lumens Factory E series heads

Interesting that there is little interest in the Incan gear on here......Solid lights at cheap prices.....hhmmm

My stuff must of went for a Walkabout but it just showed up.😁. Very nice. Thank you my friend.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Today I changed the photos, now we have the WE T3, WE Pilot Whale and the Electolumens ST90, in no particular order.....

Well, I sold both of my WE Pilot Whales here at my door, who would have thought.......slow but steady

Flashaholic

Picked it up today.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    ill take it...

1x Novatac 1x16340 or 1x16650 comes with a spare spring, spare 1x16650 tube and spare clicky tailcap...$99.

Flashaholic*

I don't see many incan lights listed... am I too late, or don't I recognize them? The ONLY things I'm interested in are incans! SF and WE being my favorites. M6, C3 Centurion, E1E, M300, M90.... and all kinds of filters for the M6 for example, just like bulbs for any of these lights.

325addict, I see that you may have the WE M300. I have two lamps for the original version that have the larger diameter thread. (the later versions use the same bulb but with smaller diameter thread for some reason) It would be great if they would be loved in a light.
    I also have two M90's as well as three original Snipers with extenders turning them in to 2x18650 lights. You could use one of the extenders from the Snipers and use this on the M90 to turn this in to a 3x18650 M90.

Its good to find a WE fan out there......

i will take the solarforce set, i.e. one body with extender + 2 D26 heads, to be sent to Portland, please send me your paypal account by PM or email, my email is ms.rider@yahoo.com.hk, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    i will take the solarforce set, i.e. one body with extender + 2 D26 heads, to be sent to Portland, please send me your paypal account by PM or email, my email is ms.rider@yahoo.com.hk, thanks!
    please see pm, thanks

The Solarforce set is sold, thank you for your purchase.........

Hi I will take the two x5 I novas and will pay int shipping..PayPal ?
    INCAN:KT2 9P BODY+102MM EXT 18650X3 WA1185/MC61 7.2V/3D MAG85/2C MAG61/2C MAG11 /9P 18500X2 FM1794! LED:MRV P7 2.8A D-BIN/AUROURA P7/INOVA T5 TIROS/XO TIROS/X5/X1 TIROS/X1 REFLECTOR/P3D Q5/P1D CE/ROMISEN Q5!Nitecore MH23/Jetbeam raptor rrt-0 s2/RRT-3

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTSMAD View Post
    Hi I will take the two x5 I novas and will pay int shipping..PayPal ?
    Please see your PM, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 325addict View Post
    I don't see many incan lights listed... am I too late, or don't I recognize them? The ONLY things I'm interested in are incans! SF and WE being my favorites. M6, C3 Centurion, E1E, M300, M90.... and all kinds of filters for the M6 for example, just like bulbs for any of these lights.
    I think your inbox must be full, cant send messages.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12