Acebeam W40 and W50

stingray3

Enlightened
I emailed Acebeam 3 different times with no response yet. Has anyone heard of any new updates on the upcoming W40 and W50?

Hi stingray3, I have not heard anything either. I'm waiting on the Astrolux MF05 because I believe that will be the first true LED thrower to be a real thrower. My Acebeam K75 with its 1,500,000 candlepower can't even hit the bottom of clouds, nor can it really light up the end of a wash that's merely 0.6 mile away. The Osram does not have enough lumens. Heard nothing so far on the anticipated Acebeam W40 and W50. Real excited for the Astrolux MF05 for the aforementioned reasons. lovecpf

PhotonMaster3

Newly Enlightened
Oh man this is awesome. I have both of the Acebeam LEP's and they're incredible. Like a white lightsaber :) can't wait for them to be for sale

andrew-freeman

Newly Enlightened
I have just checked their website, nothing new about W since 2019. On the other forums and communities nothing too.

stingray3

Enlightened
I have not seen, heard, or read anything more on them..........:candle:

stingray3

Enlightened
Anyone seen anything new? I am starting to think that they are just not going to exist.........:candle:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
All people who post about RFI to Acebeam about future products report the same exact thing: Acebeam never replies to RFI about future products. I even went as far as to post a whole entire new topic in their forum (something that I usually do not do in anyone's special subforum) and the net result so far is zero, zip, nada, nunca, zilch from Acebeam. Oh well, whatever, nevermind. (as Kurt Cobain would say)

Edog006

Newly Enlightened
Yeah emailed Acebeam multiple times about any release dates and radio silence like everyone else.. really hoping these drop within the next few weeks

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed Acebeam, and created new topics to ask about exciting future releases, and finally, email replied inviting me to see the Acebeam facebook page.

There are several reasons why I mostly always avoid facebook. Two exceptions, for me, only once in a while, are Kaspersky Antivirus and flashlights.

Well, anyway, Acebeam W50 is a non-public offering. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.

ftumch33

Enlightened
Supposedly Acebeam had a video of the W50 on their Facebook page but I can`t find it now but from a google search, 1lumen had a link to it but it`s not there (the video) anymore.
It looks like 2 soda cans stacked on top of each other with a handle like the X70.