• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Noctigon KR1vn - Highest Performance 18650 Compact Thrower R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • SBT90 De-Lens 5700K @2S: 5000L, 110Kcd, 663m (~1000L & 50Kcd more than D4vn Quad W2! Yet same price!)
  • A Must Have!
https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/noctigon-kr1vn-18650-highest-output-thrower-r

17iOrKA.jpg

NyR3miQ.jpg

M2zOOtx.jpg

HcyXuHC.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
LIbkH7D.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
bmExZX1.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
G06I4w4.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
Basically same performance as the D4Svn but smaller size! A new best in its class.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered mine, because this much throw and lumens in a light of this body size and head diameter is too amazing to pass up. More than a few single 18650 lights in this head diameter class just became superseded. Yes, larger head diameter yields more throw with this emitter, and larger head diameter with multiple emitters yield more lumens, and larger body diameter yields more mAh, but this light is currently just plain old simply tops in its size configuration.
Smaller lights with this emitter have less throw, and also have less mass to handle the heat that comes from this output.

Beam profile and performance should be similar to the Mateminco MT07 Vn 7 x W2, single 26650, turn On: 8000 lumens, 11500 Kcd and 678 meters, but with a slightly tighter beam to account for some less lumens at almost the same throw, but in a flashlight that is definitely in a smaller size classification.

When I see 5,000 lumens and 663 meters throw coming from a single 18650 light with a normally proportioned head size, I will be amazed!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered the new gray navy blue color. The lux numbers are higher than I expected. This should be my new edc for quite a long time I imagine. Excited to see it go head to head against my dvsvn with similar numbers.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Was going to make light 100 and De-lens 115 but I took the liberty and make them all delens on this one as it's the way it should be ;)

Happy Independence Day! Be safe yall!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, I would just like to confirm that the grey navy blue is a new color and NOT the same grey as my d4vn. Can you confirm this before my light is built and shipped. My Order #7155. If it's the exact same grey, could you please change my order to the baby clue cyan please. Thank you

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, I would just like to confirm that the grey navy blue is a new color and NOT the same grey as my d4vn. Can you confirm this before my light is built and shipped. My Order #7155. If it's the exact same grey, could you please change my order to the baby clue cyan please. Thank you
I describe the color as I see them. The picture shown are acurate to real life. I dont have a gray D4vn in but I remember it looks different than this navy blue gray.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinh, I selected a color when I ordered, and I left you a note indicating any color is ok, you pick. But I don't know if my note "stuck" when I completed my order. Black, blue, grey are ok/fine.

De-lens: Why is it there to begin with, if removal is better?

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I describe the color as I see them. The picture shown are acurate to real life. I dont have a gray D4vn in but I remember it looks different than this navy blue gray.

Great! I'll keep the grey navy blue color then.

Alexsandro

Newly Enlightened
I bought my black today ... looking forward to making some shots ... Thanks for that Vinh!:pipoca:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
FYI
These KR1vn90 are Sky Lumen exclusive because it has driver support for SBT90. If you buy a normal W2 LED version it cant be modded for SBT90 with my level of performance.

Any interest for a W2.1 KR1vn?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Great! I'll keep the grey navy blue color then.

Just no we are clear. Navy Blue is a color I gave it according to my eyes. Factory calls it "Dark Gray". Regardless the pictures is an accurate representation of the light so you can make up your mind.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh, I selected a color when I ordered, and I left you a note indicating any color is ok, you pick. But I don't know if my note "stuck" when I completed my order. Black, blue, grey are ok/fine. Saw the note.

De-lens: Why is it there to begin with, if removal is better? Because still 1/3 of my builds are with customers choosing to have the lens on for the more neutral tint and extra led protection, or perhaps save $15. I am not too sure but they insist so I have to provide the option. With the KR1vn I just took the liberty to make the choice for you and add the cost to the light. If anyone still want the lens on I will drop $15. Just know your beam will be less focused and all specifics just mentioned. The mod is ireversisble, so if you choose to keep lens on then it STAYS on. reflector glued for focusing = no more messing around.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take more focused plus your experience versus the extra led protection. I don't have any kids that are going to take apart the light and smear peanut butter and jelly on the led. :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I will take more focused plus your experience versus the extra led protection. I don't have any kids that are going to take apart the light and smear peanut butter and jelly on the led. :)

hhahahaha

ZapperDubs

Newly Enlightened
Ordered mine as well, it'll be crazy to get that much performance in such a relatively small package. Looking forward to the cyan too :)

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just no we are clear. Navy Blue is a color I gave it according to my eyes. Factory calls it "Dark Gray". Regardless the pictures is an accurate representation of the light so you can make up your mind.

Ok the order stays the same then. I'll take a Chance with this dark grey navy blue color. Thanks