Fireworks

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im poor i let others buy and shoot them off . my fav fireworks was the jumping jacks made in the 80s them things would just go airbourne in random dirrection lol

scout24

Flashaholic
They're legal here, I'll watch more than I set off though. Bottle rockets are a tradition here though. Loved them since I was a kid... :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
omg its so so crazy here im guessing 15 people on my street all got the best fireworks its crazy i mean crazy crazy

ledbetter

Enlightened
Don't want to be a Dr. Fauci-like buzz kill but these fireworks, most from China, are full of heavy metals like lead and are toxic to breathe and do not degrade in the soil.

Last edited by a moderator:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Don't want to be a Dr. Fauci-like buzz kill but these fireworks, most from China, are full of heavy metals like lead and are toxic to breathe and do not degrade in the soil.

you have wonderful people skills

Last edited by a moderator:

nbp

Flashaholic
No respect for the law, pets, or people with ptsd. Eloquent use of teenage girls emojis though.

Hmm. You seem upset. Is there a dog around you can pet, or a person to hug? You got this bro.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ledbetter its the 4th of july in my country its been a crazy crazy year we need to blow off some steam. tonight i saw so much joy. we need joy. i hope you have a nice night.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ps everyone led better edited his or hers post . i responded to his or hers original post.

nbp

Flashaholic
What? No emojis to show your astute wit? And a "bro"? Jeez, thanks, you're a gent.

Actually I was genuinely trying to be nice, since you appeared upset, but that doesn't seem to have worked either. So I'm not really sure how to interact with you next time. I hope today is a better day for you.

ps everyone led better edited his or hers post . i responded to his or hers original post.

I edited the post and the quote of it to remove the F-bombs. That language is not permitted here.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Actually I was genuinely trying to be nice, since you appeared upset, but that doesn't seem to have worked either. So I'm not really sure how to interact with you next time. I hope today is a better day for you.

I edited the post and the quote of it to remove the F-bombs. That language is not permitted here.

cool i understand

Poppy

Flashaholic
Last night we watched two sets of fireworks, virtually.
one at Washington DC and Macy's in and around NYC.

I really appreciate how Macy's planners/organizers produced a show in multiple locations so as to minimize crowds, and crowding.
Quite clever of them to display some at the top of the Empire State Building, from where people can see them from miles around.

It must have cost them a fortune.

I mentioned to my daughter, how it would be a shame, tremendous loss, if Macy's goes bankrupt, like so many other big chain stores, and no longer put on fireworks or the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.