Prometheus        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surefires, Zebralights, Malkoff, Thrunite, Sunwayman - lots of deals

Default Re: Surefires, Zebralights, Malkoff, Thrunite, Sunwayman - lots of deals

What kind of sale was this? Did anyone check if mikeymoto had a falling out with someone who liquidated his collection at rock bottom prices out of spite? A modded Surefire L2 owned by McGizmo for 30 bucks? WHO HURT YOU MIKEYMOTO?!??

😂 Seriously, great sale buddy. Awesome to see great pieces moving in the community. Thanks for a great sale.
    Last edited by sween1911; 07-10-2020 at 08:27 PM.
    Dean Venture: "I'll get the flashlights!"
    Hank Venture: "And I'll get the astronaut Ice Cream!"

Default Re: Surefires, Zebralights, Malkoff, Thrunite, Sunwayman - lots of deals

Fantastic give away deals. Very nice of you. Any more Malkoffs keep me in mind😁😁😁
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Flashaholic*

I missed out on the hound dog and went into a deep state of depression and didn’t want anything else. Hahaha. Congrats everyone and thanks for the entertainment/deals mikeymoto
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

So did I my friend. But it sold in like 2 minutes. Can you get Alerts For sales threads?
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

I was thinking the same. Alert would be great, but these items at this price were moving quick. Great prices!

Flashaholic*

What about that 6p Patriot! ..and on July 4th!!

"I am not a Collector" - Tim

I got the package this afternoon. Thanks for super fast shipping. Everything looks good and works good too. Thanks again. I have couple of questions over PM.
    "Three things you should never break: promises, trust, and someone’s heart.”

Received the L2 and I gotta say this light is great! Thanks for an amazing deal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12