• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fenix BC30 **price drop 8/19** [Sold: Acebeam / Acebeam / Armytek /HaikeLite]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Fenix BC30 V1 $54 $57 $65 $70

Sold:
2) Acebeam TK16 Triple NW [Sold on another forum] $40 $45
5) Acebeam TK16 Triple CW [Sold to spoonrobot] $35
6) HaikeLite MT07s XHP70.2 NW $47 $55
7) Armytek Tierra C1 Pro XM-L2 Hi CRI [Sold on another forum] $55 $60 $65
8) Lumintop ED20-T Nichia [Sold on another forum] $32
9) Folomov EDC C1 [Sold to Linx] $27
10) Keychain Bundle (Foursevens Mini MkII, Manker E02, Olight i3 Eos, Astrolux A01) [Sold on another forum] $30
11) Acebeam K30-GT SBT-90 GEN2 with 3 batteries [Sold on another forum] $150

Sale Terms:

• US/US territory shipping only
  • First Class shipping 1-7
  • Priority shipping 11
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • No trades/No Proxy Buying

1) Fenix BC30 V1
Emitters: XM-L2 T6 (cool side of neutral white).

This is version 1 that has the wired remote switch to hit turbo. Used to use when I would do night cycling, though I no longer ride at night due to some close calls.

Includes: 2 protected Keeppower 18650 batteries, remote switch, bicycle mount, box.

NiZzb20.jpg

GGpvaC3.jpg

0Z7uYFg.jpg

x1od4hB.jpg

XfaWXUB.jpg

Sold:
2) Acebeam TK16 Triple NW (top light and light to the left in each photo, bezel up carry)
Emitter: SST-20 (4000K neutral white).

Purchased new and never carried. Still has protective film over lens.

Modes
From off: Single press to turn on, single press to turn off
While on: Press and hold to cycle through low, medium, high
While on or off: Double press goes to Turbo
While on or off: Triple press goes to Strobe
While off: Press and hold to access Moonlight
While off: Press and hold coming to Moonlight, and continue holding to electronically lock the light out. Press and hold to unlock the light.

Includes: Box, 16340 battery, instructions, warranty card, spare o-rings and boot cover.

5) Acebeam TK16 Triple CW
Emitter: OSRAM (6000K cool white).

Purchased new and carried lightly. I removed the pocket clip to re-orientate it the other way, as a result there are 2 small marks on the body visible in the photo as it was hard to take off. This is a triple emitter light and because of the emitters and optic used by Acebeam, this light will have some rings visible. Pretty good throw for it's size and being a triple. Uses a tail e-switch.

Modes
While on: Press and hold to cycle through low, medium, high
While off: Press and hold coming to Moonlight, and continue holding to electronically lock the light out. Press and hold to unlock the light.

Includes: Box, 16340 battery, instructions, warranty card, spare o-rings and boot cover.

6) HaikeLite MT07s XHP70.2 NW (Silver light)
Emitter: XHP70.2 (4800k-ish neutral white).

Purchased new when it first came out. Excellent condition. Only visible wear is 2 scratches on the antireflective coating on the inside of the lens, came from factory like that. Does not affect the beam.

Modes
While on: Press and hold to cycle through low, medium 1, medium 2, high
From Turbo: Double press goes to Strobe

Includes: Light, tripod lanyard/sling carry ring.

7) Armytek Tierra C1 Pro XM-L2 Hi CRI
Emitter: XM-L2 (3000K warm white).

Purchased new and never carried. Can use either a 18350, 16340, or CR123a battery.

Modes/UI Manual
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z942id39yf31g0/Tiara_Pro_v2_EN.pdf?dl=1

Includes: box, manual, flat and magnetic tailcaps, head-strap, lanyard, pocket clip and spare o-rings.

8) Lumintop ED20-T Nichia
Emitter: Nichia (4500-5000K cool side of neutral white).

This was modded by a member of Flashlight Fanatics on Facebook. I don't recall the exact Nichia emitter used. Has dual button tailcap.

Modes
From off: Single press power button to turn on, single press to turn off.
From off: Press and hold power button for strobe mode. Press mode button to cycle between strobe and sos. Press power button to turn off.
From off: Press and hold mode button for momentary max mode, release to turn off.
While on: Single press mode button to cycle through low, medium, high modes.
While on: Press and hold mode button for strobe mode. Press mode button to cycle between strobe and sos. Press power button to turn off.

Includes: Unprotected 18650 battery.

9) Folomov EDC C1
Emitter: Nichia E21A (3000K warm white).

Includes: 10440 Efest battery.

10) Keychain Bundle (Foursevens Mini MkII, Manker E02, Olight i3 Eos, Astrolux A01)
Emitter: Nichia E21A (3000K warm white).

Foursevens Mini MkII
XM-L2 Cool white. Turbo is rated at 1000 lumens. Rode my keychain for a long time. Semi-programmable - currently set to Moonlight, low, medium, high. Mode switching get's some getting used to as it sometimes skips and is not consistent. This was a common complaint at the time of it's release. Includes box, instructions, pocket clip, keychain attachment clip (add your own split ring) and a AWT 16340 battery.

Manker E02
Neutral white. Needs an AAA battery.

Olight i3 EOS
Cool white, I belive an XP-G2. Also rode my keychain for a long time. Needs an AAA battery and split ring. UI is medium, high, moonlight with no memory. Going through the mode cycle past 2 times in a row will access strobe.

Astrolux A01
Neutral White, Nichia emitter (I forgot which variant). Was a backup in my bag. Needs a battery and split ring. UI is low, medium, high with no memory. Going through the mode cycle past 2 times in a row will access strobe.

11) Acebeam K30-GT SBT-90 GEN2 with 3 batteries
Emitter: SBT-90 GEN2 (cool white).

Purchased new and never carried. Throws like a champ and very bright!! Comes with 3 matched 18650 Acebeam ARC18650H-310A IMR 18650 3100mAh 20A Protected High Discharge Button Top. The box it comes in has a little ding/dent in it - this was how it was received.

Modes
While on: Press and hold to cycle through low, medium1, medium2, high
While off in lockout: Fast click 10 times to set Turbo from low to high, or high to low. Press and hold to unlock the light.

Includes: box, manual, handle grip, lanyard install ring, o-rings, and 3 18650 batteries.
sliw0Us.jpg

Y39aVtH.jpg

Last edited:

Linx

Newly Enlightened
Re: Flashlights 5th of July Sale

If the price includes shipping, then I will take
9) Folomov EDC C1 $27

Wait in PM

spoonrobot

Enlightened
Re: Flashlights 5th of July Sale

I will take this. PM incoming.

5) Acebeam TK16 Triple CW $35

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Flashlights 5th of July Sale *07/12/2020 Price drop*

New price drops on everything.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fenix BC30 / Acebeam TK16 / Armytek Tierra C1 Pro / HaikeLite MT07S / Acebeam K30

Bump with new prices and Acebeam K30-GT added.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fenix BC30 / Acebeam TK16 / Armytek Tierra C1 Pro / HaikeLite MT07S / Acebeam K30

:bump:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fenix BC30 / HaikeLite MT07S **price drop 8/2** [Sold: Acebeam / Acebeam / Armyte

Up again.