Luxeon flashlights

phyhsuts

Enlightened
Has anyone any experience of this company ? Their web site is still a mess but the 1 and 3W Luxeon lights look interesting. Many beam angles offered. Currently onlt the 1W series is active.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm
interesting site. not really a mess though. never buy anything or heard anything about them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Someone asked the same question who also ordered a light that he hasn't recieved yet in a long period of time. I'm not sure if he received it yet or not. Others stated that the site seemed to smell funny. Most of their links just link to each other giving you the run around. Makes you wonder if they really have the lights in stock. I just went through the site a little and I agree. It does seem weird. I don't think I would order from them but thats my opinion. Maybe the guys who posted on the other thread will see this and give their say again.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Looks like whoever operates that site has registered several dozen domains with "LED," "Luxeon," etc in them.

The website looks like something out of the mid-90s, and there's no information about the company readily available.

Unless you can track down the company itself, I'd steer clear.

Also, many of the links go to the same hosting company's login page - a typical sign of a cancelled account or a new account with no content.

gwbaltzell

Enlightened
This name is registered to L.E.D. Flashlight Biz in Blaine WA (USA). Note it says: "Note: This site is under construction & will not be in full operation until Oct.1, 2003"
It has not been changed since Oct 28, 2003
Most links are from link farms. Smells fishy!
Proceed carefully!!!

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
This has been discused a couple times before.. So far no one knows much about them yet.. they have a ton of domains..