Prometheus        
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

  1. #1
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    8

    Popcorn Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

    Except for the one thread here, I don't see any mentions or comparisons of the Fenix Tk30. Is this because of disdain for the brand, or just because its too new to have made the rounds yet?

    I'm torn between ordering the WelTool W3Pro vs. the Fenix TK30

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

    It seems to mostly be too new, maybe a bit niche for several people to get it right away or people are trying to rest it already. I'd give it a week or two until people all see it and those who've ordered them get a chance to proper look through them.

  3. #3
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

    Quote Originally Posted by LRJ88 View Post
    It seems to mostly be too new, maybe a bit niche for several people to get it right away or people are trying to rest it already. I'd give it a week or two until people all see it and those who've ordered them get a chance to proper look through them.
    Then I hope to contribute soon; I went ahead and put a TK30 on pre-order.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

    Quote Originally Posted by Let it shine View Post
    Then I hope to contribute soon; I went ahead and put a TK30 on pre-order.
    Looking forward to your input. I was hoping for a 4th of July sale but did not see anything.

  5. #5
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

    Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    Looking forward to your input. I was hoping for a 4th of July sale but did not see anything.
    Because I'm eager to see this tech developed further, I'm happy to pay the price of admission at this point. I called Fenix-Store about coming availability, and their short answer is "we don't know when we'll have them". However, BatteryJunction is somehow optimistic for the 11th?!

  6. #6
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

    Here are some beamshots from the WelTool W3Pro: https://imgur.com/a/tfRS1d3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •