Fenix Tk30 vs. WelTool W3Pro?

Let it shine

Newly Enlightened
Except for the one thread here, I don't see any mentions or comparisons of the Fenix Tk30. Is this because of disdain for the brand, or just because its too new to have made the rounds yet?

I'm torn between ordering the WelTool W3Pro vs. the Fenix TK30

LRJ88

Enlightened
It seems to mostly be too new, maybe a bit niche for several people to get it right away or people are trying to rest it already. I'd give it a week or two until people all see it and those who've ordered them get a chance to proper look through them.

Let it shine

Newly Enlightened
It seems to mostly be too new, maybe a bit niche for several people to get it right away or people are trying to rest it already. I'd give it a week or two until people all see it and those who've ordered them get a chance to proper look through them.

Then I hope to contribute soon; I went ahead and put a TK30 on pre-order.

Let it shine

Newly Enlightened
Looking forward to your input. I was hoping for a 4th of July sale but did not see anything.

Because I'm eager to see this tech developed further, I'm happy to pay the price of admission at this point. I called Fenix-Store about coming availability, and their short answer is "we don't know when we'll have them". However, BatteryJunction is somehow optimistic for the 11th?!