• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam new X10 7000lm CRI≥90 flashlight now presenting

acebeam

Enlightened

The Acebeam X10 is a high-performance rechargeable ultra-compact searching flashlight
that combines spot and flood light.

0057857_x10.jpeg

*1 x CREE XHP35 HI LED for the far range to emit the max
*9 x SAMSUNG LH351D LEDs (CRI≥90) for the close range
*Powered by customized Acebeam 21700 USB-C 4000mAh 30A battery

More information is on the way, welcome click here

Last edited:

jrgold

Enlightened
interesting, like the mix of high power and high cri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zak

Enlightened
I'm glad to see Acebeam finally found the high-CRI option for the LH351D.

What's the color temperature?

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the normal length unprotected 21700 cells are too short, silder blob top, or spring solder top, or longer or stretched springs should suffice.

Zak

Enlightened
When Acebeam describes a battery as "customized", so far they have meant it has a protection circuit added, and it looks like in this case, a USB charging port. This is different from Olight's use of the same word to mean the light has reduced, or no functionality with a standard battery.

ftumch33

Enlightened
I have this light and like it a lot but there are a few things I would love to see offered as an update to this light.
-For a 5k tint the primary and secondary LEDs` look cool white and not neutral.
-Not as cool as the Osram emitters that are in My FF07 but certainly not as neutral as the SST20 4k LEDs I have in my Emisar D4V2.
-I have no way to measure the actual tint mind you, just comparing it to other lights I have.
-The advertised 7k lumens (turbo)is more like 5-5.5k Lumens (turbo) according to one reviewer who actually measured the levels of both the primary and secondary LEDs.
-How about different colored secondary LEDs either all green, all blue, all red or all UV or a combination of said secondary LED colors?
-Would love to see a 26650 flashlight body offered for this light. 27100 is great but I would love to have a little bit wider of a body to hold onto on a light with a head as large as this (no pun intended lol).
-The ability to run the light on 2 cells would be a great addition.
-The finish on the light is nice. It`s a matt black finish, not slippery but I would love to see a different battery tube with real knurling on the body.
-Love having spot and flood in the same light :)
This light is serving as my all around/bump in the night/camping light. A little too big for me to carry at work (construction)
And one last thing to remember...I`m not only the Hair Club President, I`m also a client :)