• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Preon Revo AAA

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have a Stock Preon ReVo Stainless Steel. New, never used with packaging and everything. Even the battery is the original one. Overall Runtime is less than 5 minutes... But I am located in Europe.

JollyRoger

Enlightened
I would have a Stock Preon ReVo Stainless Steel. New, never used with packaging and everything. Even the battery is the original one. Overall Runtime is less than 5 minutes... But I am located in Europe.

Oooh! I'll take it off your hands! Can you mod it, too?
If not, I can find someone else to mod it.

What's your price? Please DM me. Thanks!

gunga

Flashaholic
You can contact me if this falls through. I have a stainless steel one in near mint (I think) condition. It's in my closet as backup but I never needed it. It's modded with high cri Nichia 219A. This is 4500K and older. I can put a more modern Nichia 219C if you like but need the time to mod it.

I also swapped out the tail spring to the upgraded one that is supposed to be more durable.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
@JollyRoger: You should use the offer made by gunga, he is at least on the same continent and due to Corona the shipping will not be that big problem, and faster, like is is if something is shipped from Europe to the US.