Imalent        

Thread: FS: FINAL PRICE DROPS * Various ARC Goodies and an unusual Peak.

Default FS: FINAL PRICE DROPS * Various ARC Goodies and an unusual Peak.

1.First up is a Millermods 2-stage ARC-AA modification. Itís been a long time since I bought it and I canít find my original messages so I donít know the stages. It could be either a 1 or 1.5W high and either a 50 or 90mA low. I donít remember. As with most of my Millermods itís a little touchy getting the low right (the contact sweet spot) but the high is no issue. If you go high then back it off a little itís at a stable low. Trying to go low first will work but itís touchy finding the right spot.
    FYI the ground and polished parabolic arc is clean and shiny. All those squiggly looking lines are reflections from the emitter/wires.
    $100 for this gem and $8 for shipping USPS Priority Mail. I will obviously combine shipping with anything else on this post.

2. SOLD

3.Here we have #3 - a black body ARC-AAA with a red LED. The body anodizing is nice and dark but the head knurling is a little more shiny/worn looking. $35 + $8 for shipping USPS Priority Mail

4.Next up is a black body ARC-AAA with a 2-stage Millermods. No guarantee on the stage levels but my memory is telling me it was a 1W high and 50mA low. Both the body and head have worn looking silvery knurling and a few small knicks but I think that gives it character. This one is just like my other Millermods in that itís touchy setting it at low unless you go high first then back down. $65 + $8 for shipping USPS Priority Mail

5. SOLD

6. SOLD

I will knock off $5 for each light and combine shipping for multiple purchases since they will all fit in a small USPS Priority Mail small box
    Last edited by randyo; 07-26-2020 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Price Drops

Default Re: FS: Various ARC Goodies and an unusual Peak.

Message sent for Peak

Default Re: FS: Various ARC Goodies and an unusual Peak.

Bump with price drops for all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by randyo; 07-26-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Default Re: FS: FINAL PRICE DROPS * Various ARC Goodies and an unusual Peak.

BUMP with Final Price Drops AND a package deal offer.

Flashaholic

I'll take it...

2.Next up is an ARC-AA standard model in excellent condition. No mods. $50 + $8 for shipping USPS Priority Mail.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    I'll take it...

2.Next up is an ARC-AA standard model in excellent condition. No mods. $50 + $8 for shipping USPS Priority Mail.
    Let's add this one to my order also...

5.#5 is an ARC-AAA old style with the lettering on the side. It looks to be excellent everywhere. Only ďflawĒ is what appears to be some oxidation on the inside at the bottom around the negative battery post. The battery post itself is fine Ė just a dark ring around it. Doesnít affect the function. $30 + $8 for shipping USPS Priority Mail

#2 and #5 are Sold.

Sale pending payment on #6.

#6 (prototype Peak Shasta is still available). Potential buyer never paid

#6 Peak Prototype is sold.

Flashaholic

pick em up today.

Thank You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randyo View Post
    #2 and #5 are Sold.

Bump - time to move these. Message me if you want to make an offer, combine them, etc.

Flashaholic

i'll take it...

#3 - a black body ARC-AAA with a red LED