NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: CLOSED: Surefire E2 Executive Teardrop and Nitecore Tube V2 Modded With Yuji

Default CLOSED: Surefire E2 Executive Teardrop and Nitecore Tube V2 Modded With Yuji

IMG_0287.jpg

I have two lights to sell today, and I want to sell them together as a single lot. The E2 with teardrop bezel is in beautiful condition with nicely matching anodizing. It comes with one Surefire MN03 lamp, rated at 60 lumens. The Nitecore Tube was modded by Vinh, who installed a warm 3200k Yuji emitter. Original Nitecore packaging and Skylumen card, though not pictured, are included. The Tube was never carried and only turned on to test and check it out. Price for the two lights is $200 $195 including shipping and fees. Use Paypal goods and services, please. US shipping only.

Edit 7-21-20: The Tube is no longer available. The E2 is now priced at $170 $165. WITHDRAWN
    Last edited by troutpool; 07-26-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Default Re: FS: Lot: Surefire E2 Executive Teardrop and Nitecore Tube V2 Modded With Yuji

Still available.
    Last edited by troutpool; 07-15-2020 at 07:19 AM.

Default Re: FS: Lot: Surefire E2 Executive Teardrop and Nitecore Tube V2 Modded With Yuji

Not much interest in these lights as a lot, so I will split them. If you are interested in one or the other, let me know.

I dropped the price a bit. These are both beautiful lights in fine condition.

Flashaholic

split price?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    split price?

$175 $170 for the E2 and $20 for the Tube with Yuji, shipping and fees included.
    Last edited by troutpool; 07-21-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Flashaholic

Thanks

Bump with additional price drop.

Last drop: the E2 is yours for $165.