HDS Systems        

Thread: WTS: Lumintop, Foursevens, Acebeam, Novatac, RRT-01Tac

Default WTS: Lumintop, Foursevens, Acebeam, Novatac, RRT-01Tac

Several lights for sale that don’t see pocket time. All prices include USPS first class shipping within the U.S.

Jetbeam RRT-01 Tactical Magnetic Ring Control Flashlight (new model with the Tail switch and extenders to work with 18500 and 18650 batteries) with the XP-L emitter. It was never carried, just purchased to try it out. 65.00

Lumintop FW1A SST20 High CRI single emitter with reflector and both 18650 and 18350 bodies. In good, but not perfect cosmetic condition. 30.00

Sold Foursevens Quark Bundle. Two Heads, one is QK2L-X second Gen, one is custom tri-LED warm tint three primary modes, L-M-H and double click for strobe. No memory. Two tail caps, forward Clickies with new Prometheus caps that allow them to tail stand. Two bodies, one 1-AA, and one 2-CR123. The AA body must run a 14500 to power either head, and the 2-CR123 body works great with either two CR123s or a single 16650. I have an additional 2-CR123 body I will include, but I fabricated it myself from two single CR123 bodies, and while it works great, it is not pretty. A nice lego package. 40.00

Sold Lumintop FW1A PRO XHP 50.2 single emitter with reflector and both 18650 and 18350 bodies. In very good cosmetic condition and includes stainless steel bezel as well as original blue aluminum bezel. 35.00

Sold Novatac SPA120 with upgraded emitter XML cool white emitter. Much brighter than original 120 lumens. Currently, interface is H-M and hold down once on for strobe. Can be programmed if you use the 250 click hack. 50.00

Sold Lumintop Tool AA Bundle. Four total. White clicky has Nichia 219B. Three Black ones have the XP-L. Two of the Black are clickies. One is a twisty. 35.00

1EF482A8-C3E8-4D95-A21C-DF6BF3BB395C.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Msf; 07-12-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Default WTS: Lumintop, Foursevens, Acebeam, Surefire, Novatac, RRT-01Tac

Ill take it

Quark 4 7 bundle
    Lumintop tool bundle

Edit: added lumintop tool
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: WTS: Lumintop, Foursevens, Acebeam, Surefire, Novatac, RRT-01Tac

I’ll take the novatac

I'll take--Lumintop FW1A PRO XHP 50.2 single emitter with reflector and both 18650 and 18350 bodies. In very good cosmetic condition and includes stainless steel bezel as well as original blue aluminum bezel. 35.00

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Back ip on novatac

Unenlightened

No SF on the thread?

Just realized I didn’t include it in the listing. Title adjusted to reflect correctly. My apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaex View Post
    No SF on the thread?

Unenlightened

Default Re: WTS: Lumintop, Foursevens, Acebeam, Novatac, RRT-01Tac

Msf, keep us posted if you change your mind thanks!

Default Re: WTS: Lumintop, Foursevens, Acebeam, Novatac, RRT-01Tac

Got the bundles today - could not be happier

The triple with 2 16340’s is a scary hot daymaker

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk