Single AAA Flashlights

RamZar

Newly Enlightened
I already have the SureFire Titan+ (300 lumens), the Olight I3T EOS AAA Flashlight (180 lumens) and the Maratac Copper AAA Flashlight (180 lumens).

I don't need rechargeable flashlights since I use Energizer AAAUltimate Lithium batteries.

What other single AAAflashlights do you recommend?

TimMc

Newly Enlightened
What are you looking for?

Some relatively new AAA flashlights that were released in the past month or two:
Sofirn C01R is a twisty keychain AAA torch. CREE XPE2 660nm photo red emitter.
Manker E02 II is a AAA headlamp with a tail magnet. SST20 95+ CRI emitter. 4000K or 6500 tint.

boo5ted

Enlightened
Prometheus Ti Beta.

49593905978_9a9ce3b377_c.jpg

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are you looking for?
Sofirn C01R is a twisty keychain AAA torch. CREE XPE2 660nm photo red emitter.
The C01S is the same light but with a Nichia LED for high CRI.
Another nice light is the Lumintop Tool AAA, little brother tothe Tool AA 2.0

Edit 7/19/20: I mis-spoke. It is not a Nichia, but still is a nice light.

Last edited:

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've always used twisties because they're small and convenient to dangle in my pocket, but I don't actually like twisties. If anyone has suggestions for a 1xAAA with either a tail or side clickie, I would love to hear them.

--flatline

wagonicfolding

Newly Enlightened
The Surfire Titan Plus is an absurdly bright light for a single AAA. I had one but I sold it because I do not like twisty lights. That and it's like $80.

The Thrunite Ti4 is 2 AAA and has an option that puts out 300 lumens with good spacing and a good moonlight mode for $20. It does turn on accidentally a lot in my pocket though because of how proud the switch it which is why it's relegated to jacket pocket or pen pocket duty.

The Ti5 is definitely the better all around EDC light and it's like $16.

Vemice

Enlightened
Actually these 3 all run on AAA batteries including Li ion although the Logan is a bit large. With the Momentary switch you can use them as either twisties or tail switch.
GSWFEQal.jpg

Kitchen Panda

Enlightened
I already have the SureFire Titan+ (300 lumens), the Olight I3T EOS AAA Flashlight (180 lumens) and the Maratac Copper AAA Flashlight (180 lumens).

I don't need rechargeable flashlights since I use Energizer AAAUltimate Lithium batteries.

What other single AAAflashlights do you recommend?

I quite like my Fenix LD02 (original) but they don't sell it any more; true, it has gone back for repair, once. The current model is not only longer and heavier, but also dimmer. At least they made it extra-ugly to compensate for its poorer performance.

Bill